Confirmed Signing with Link: [MTL] Jonathan Drouin extends with Montreal (6 years, $5.5M)

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
tough to say. Drafted 4 years ago, career high 53 points, made of glass. If his resume is what his salary is based off I'd guess a bridge deal of around 3.5 per year or long term 5-5.5 if HF's love affair for him is what it's based off I'd say 7x7.

I've never seen a 22 year old who has accomplished so little ever live as highly off potential as Jonathan Drouin has. His legacy around here is the most unwarranted, confusing opinion I've ever witnessed. A damn skilled player I get it, but this is like if Nylander and Foppa had a baby with Hasek and OEL.

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
4 x 4.5 seems fair
That takes him to 7 seasons in the NHL and free agency at the end of the term.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
tough to say. Drafted 4 years ago, career high 53 points, made of glass. If his resume is what his salary is based off I'd guess a bridge deal of around 3.5 per year or long term 5-5.5 if HF's love affair for him is what it's based off I'd say 7x7.

I've never seen a 22 year old who has accomplished so little ever live as highly off potential as Jonathan Drouin has. His legacy around here is the most unwarranted, confusing opinion I've ever witnessed. A damn skilled player I get it, but this is like if Nylander and Foppa had a baby with Hasek and OEL.

The salt is real in this one.

stavs*

Oct 11, 2010
Toronto
Galchenyuk is as good as gone when Drouin signs an extension. I can't see how he would even want to stay there.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Him and his agent will be a pain in the butt with this

Gonna be funny seeing him most likely get more money than what Kucherov signed for last year

I just despise this trade for Habs... Sorry to say

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad