Confirmed Signing with Link: [MTL] Habs sign Cole Caufield to ELC (3 years, $880.833k AAV)

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Wonder how he will do. We are going to see a lot of impact prospects in the NHL soon with college wrapping up and OHL starting.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Evans is waiver exempt. So he will go in the AHL.

I guess Byron's day are also over.

If I was the coach that would be my decision. But I bet they will bench/trade Lehkonen, unfortunately.

Byron is a hard move with the term remaining no? Still depth is a good problem to have.

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
Evans is waiver exempt. So he will go in the AHL.

I guess Byron's day are also over.

If I was the coach that would be my decision. But I bet they will bench/trade Lehkonen, unfortunately.

Your probably right about Evans, but Caufield will start in the AHL, Byron isn't going anywhere for now. If they need cap space, it Lehkonen that goes because his contract is up this year.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I doubt he was talking about Pinto as he only had 15 goals this year.
Yep ,for sure...But Pinto isnt just about goals..Which is why he likely ends up top 3 in voting...But yes Caufield has had a great year and deserves to win

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
In before someone mentions hes too small
he should have never fallen as far as he did in the draft. if anything teams should have seen what happened with debrincat and what he was producing and CC should have been taken in the top 10. who cares about your size, every goal counts the same regardless of who scores it

Reactions: RicoxSuave

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Yep ,for sure...But Pinto isnt just about goals..Which is why he likely ends up top 3 in voting...But yes Caufield has had a great year and deserves to win

I think he was talking just about goal scoring leaders...so I have no clue what Pinto has to do with that. He didn't mention Pinto at all in his post, let alone Pinto being 23.

But yes besides that, Pinto is a great player that I would love to have on the Habs.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I think he was talking just about goal scoring...so I have no clue what Pinto has to do with that. He didn't mention Pinto at all in his post, let alone Pinto being 23.

But yes besides that, Pinto is a great player that I would love to have on the Habs.
I didnt mean it to be a slight to Caufield,its just that the 23 year old likely doesnt pass Pinto in either 2nd or 3rd on that list

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad