GDT: MTL @ CBJ | Hope Springs Eternal?| Mar. 12, 2018 7:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I got here late what I miss?
giphy.gif

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Hope this game breaks whatever spirit was left in this team.
Hahahahahahahahahaha as if there was any spirit left to begin with.

Fans might have to take things into their own hands moving forward if anything is to change, just like West Ham is doing in the EPL.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
whoever the GM is this spring has so much work, and it's f***ing ridiculous that anyone in the media would say 'signing tavares' is an actual strategy. It's the dumbest thing i ever heard and also collusion. I still don't know how bargain-bin survives this. Drouin is not nor will he ever be a C, he doesn't drive play nearly enough in the defensive zone and is not a puck-winner.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
It’s been pretty bad for year. This year is worse no doubt but the Habs in the last 5 years were saved by price
Now that out goaltending is mortal, they can’t hide it.
Team is a disaster
Expecting changes this off season then

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
whoever is the GM this spring has so much work, and it's ****ing ridiculous that anyone in meeting would say 'signing tavares' is an actual strategy. It's the dumbest thing i ever heard and also collusion. I still don't know how bargain-bin survives this. Drouin is not nor will he ever be a C, he doesn't drive play nearly enough in the defensive zone and is not a puck-winner.

oh yeah, lol and he better flush out half this D corps

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
They hired this guy Marc Bergevin as the new GM. Seems like a cool guy. Straight from Chicago. Can't wait to see the wheelin' and dealin' in Habsland!
When's the next HF meetup? I promise to be there, IF I don't work on that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad