Post-Game Talk: MTL @ Caps 7pm / 10-7-17 / Home Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
so...are we sure that Ov is over the hill? are we sure this team stinks?

I have no idea how this season plays out but one thing about Ovie, his shot will continue to be deadly even as he ages. Brett Hull was the same way, check out his numbers after the age of 30, very impressive.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
How sweet it will be to have old Ovie. Please dominate the game again, Ovechkin! Absolutely loving this Ovie-Kuzy-Vrana line. Insane skill on it

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
The nice thing about the Ovi-Kuzy-Vrana line is that Ovi is arguably the slowest of the 3. Can you imagine?

Also, our favourite Aussie is credited with the goal

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Not to bring things down, but V missing on that gorgeous setup gave me flashbacks to Mojo flubbing passes from 8 and 19 for a couple of years. Let's hope that's not a trend.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Outside of just skill, Chorney and Ness just look so awkward as a pair. Our D is so systemic you can kind of always guess where our defense will be and neither of them seem to be in the spot they're supposed to be in.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Outside of just skill, Chorney and Ness just look so awkward as a pair. Our D is so systemic you can kind of always guess where our defense will be and neither of them seem to be in the spot they're supposed to be in.

Yeah they're pretty rough. Much rather see Bowey if they can work the cap thing out. Djoos maybe too, we'll see how he does when he gets in some games but I'm as worried about him as I am those two at this point.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Wow. 4 Season's and I just realized everytime I saw Lane Lambert I thought it was Todd Reirden. :laugh:

Reactions: Raikkonen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad