OT: Most underrated Jet 1.0 2.0

Jaytee

Feb 27, 2015
For Jets 1.o it sure wasn't Phil Housley. Sure, he had moves like crazy, and scored a ton of points, but more than any other Jet, ever, he was the epitome of the player who piled up points when it didn't matter, but consistently disappeared completely when the playoffs came around.

Fun to watch in a 7-2 game, when he'd get five points, but in a 3-2 playoff loss he was nowhere to be found. Ever.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Is Guentzel the best Penguins player? Is Kadri the best Avalanche player? Is Draisaitl better than McDavid?
Anyways I'm pretty sure Connor would win in a main board H2H poll
No mcd usually has a much higher point total because of assists.

thai jet

Aug 13, 2021
Winnipeg
WHA - Lars-Erik Sjoberg R.I.P. although he was our captain I don't think he was appreciated much outside of Wpg. He controlled the play so well.

1.0 - Alex Zhamnov the best puck handler to ever wear the uniform. During Selannie's record setting rookie year the coach stated the crazy thing is Selanne isn't even our most talented or skilled rookie.

2.0 - Big Adam Lowry we have seen him shutdown so many of the best lines in the league. Always a huge player for us in the playoffs.

igorulanov

Jan 31, 2015
Winnipeg
For Jets 1.o it sure wasn't Phil Housley. Sure, he had moves like crazy, and scored a ton of points, but more than any other Jet, ever, he was the epitome of the player who piled up points when it didn't matter, but consistently disappeared completely when the playoffs came around.

Fun to watch in a 7-2 game, when he'd get five points, but in a 3-2 playoff loss he was nowhere to be found. Ever.

As a Jet in the playoffs, I'm seeing Housley with 13 games played, 12 points...

Maybe not the most underrated, especially given short time with Jets, but I'd say he merits some consideration.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad