Moritz Seider

Status
Not open for further replies.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Im almost at the point id prefer Zegras to win... Seider flying under the radar as a #1, 50 point rookie defenseman is fine with me. Its still early but man... He seems like our Hedman. Ill take that.

Reactions: Stony Curtis

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
He looks like a 15 year vet out there. Outplayed Fox tonight.
Also allowed 3 odd man situations including a 3 on 1 against DDK, and gave the puck away on that reverse hit (which he could've made up for had he nailed Fox too).

I notice he allows too many odd man breaks, and DDK actually handles them better than Oesterle does. In the end though Greiss bailed his ass out, plus Zibanejad missed the net.

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
He's a gem and a true pleasure to watch night after night.
Larkin, Bertuzzi, Seider, Raymond, Neds some nights.. they make you want to watch.

Cant wait to add Edvinsson, Berggren, and another gem to the mix.

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
He's a gem and a true pleasure to watch night after night.
Larkin, Bertuzzi, Seider, Raymond, Neds some nights.. they make you want to watch.

Cant wait to add Edvinsson, Berggren, and another gem to the mix.
It's like what Mickey was saying last night. He's someone that you pay the price of admission to watch him play. And at 20 years old, that's incredible.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
While Seider applied that great reverse hit to Kreider, he at the same time blatantly gave the puck away in his own zone, leading to a NYR scoring chance.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
it's a shame if it comes down to style points, because anyone that watches seider can clearly see he is the most impactful player on the ice game in and game out.

Right, but who cares about that?

Seider didn't dress up as Peter Lafleur at the all-star skills comp, and do a fancy "blindfolded" Michigan puck scoop trick.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Seider got the puck out on that play, I could give a shit about him losing it immediately prior and it leading to a "scoring chance" from the low hashmarks.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Great reverse hit --> Bad giveaway --> Stole the puck back --> Cleared the whole zone pressure away --> Started next Transition.

4 great plays on the same situation which has 1 bad play.

BUT LET's NITPICK THE BAD PLAY ! :eek:

I bet you that's what Mo is doing. And it's what Mo's coaches are teaching him.

SimonEdvinssonAtSix

It's possible to commit no mistakes and still lose
Nov 2, 2018
You guys are really gonna start in on Seider?

We're gonna go down this road with our best prospect in 20 years?

Seider is 20 years old, playing 23 minutes a night in all situations as the #1 Dman in his rookie season....
HE'S GONNA TURN THE DAMN PUCK OVER. You're a fool to think otherwise and calling it out is pointless.

But I'll bet anyone of you that his oddman rushes and turnovers are significantly decreased within 2 years. You can see him learning game by game. Trying more plays and adapting as he goes.

Plus I'm sure fatigue is playing a critical role right now. The NHL is a different beast when it comes to conditioning. Yet here he is, a rookie, eating minutes and playing better than any D we've had since Kronwall.

But let's start crying about turnovers.
Detroit sports fans man....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: