Post-Game Talk: More Costly The Loss Or The Injuries? Canes win 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
Remember when they couldn’t get the crest correct? They were the Tropical Storm Based on the crest and this was for years.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
tfw he says it’s day to day

IMG_1366.jpeg

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
It looked like MT was holding his chest/upperbody. Hope its nothing to do with sternum
If im remembering correctly, was it his right side that get hurt initially, and tn looked like his left side?
Hoping that's the case and it didnt aggravate anything.

But looking towards the playoffs, i hope were not gonna be wrecked with injuries again, cause man we got beat up tn

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
MT seemed to be hurt on a routine play. And it looked like he got hurt in the sternum area. Makes me believe he was still « fragile » and never been 100% healthy so far this season.

He got things going offensively, hut his physical game hasn’t been close of what it was last year.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
As long as the two guys are fine

No one gives a f*** about a February 22 game

We’re fine. They’re day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day to day.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Kinda surprised at the salt here, it's a meaningless February game. Mind you with Toronto winning and Boston losing but getting a point I'd have liked an ALWGAP but Panthers swept them in the ECF, just like Florida beating Vegas twice this year, doesn't have much meaning after losing in the SCF.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Love the thread title, and honestly this does not feel like a loss at all. Who cares about a ROW record? We could clearly see again that CAR is the faster more skilled team, but how our forecheck kept them pinned in their own zone plus the turnovers, how we battle hard in each situation, and all that with our best Dman and winger missing... not scared of CAR at all, what a whiny bunch. In the last seconds of the game, we already set the table again for next game.

Btw I am huge fan of all Finnish players. Except the 1 statistical error: Sebastian Aho. Can't f***ing stand this crybaby

Reactions: VIMMM

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Just saw why Montour was so P.O.ed after the final whistle. Pesce went over to him and clapped his stick several times on the ice just after Aho had scored. Seemed Monty did not really appreciate it. Where does this guy take the strength to play 30 minutes and get into a fight at the end of the game?

Special mention for their great performances: Bob, Monty, Ek and Luostarinen

Reactions: Felidae

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Didn’t look bad. Hope it’s just a week out at most but we LTIR him and he skates around for 2 months and we go and get another good player and we can activate MT on game one of the playoffs.
I dont mean to be selfish but playoffs in 3 weeks ago. for me atleast. need my boy back lol. there are no players available. hope hes ok

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Only concern for me was that he never showed up to the bench, even to be there as a cheerleader.
Hopefully, it's just super precaution. I'm sure it's not at 100%, but at the same time it should be "healed" and not made out of glass here on out, right? Not like he got Brian Campbell'd or Scott Steven'd and was a violent hit.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Perusing the internet this morning and my god, it's like the Canes won the Stanley Cup or something judging by their fan's reactions. They're so tilted about anything to do with the Panthers :laugh:

The boys really got in their heads last year and it shows. They barely scraped by a 1-0 win after their goalie played way over his level, got a lucky bounce in the final 20 seconds and the Cats were without their 1B forward and #1 d-man. They honestly have no chance against them again in the playoffs.

If they meet in Round 3 it will be a 4-1 ass whooping by Tkachuk and Co.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
feels like even with sandwhichnikov back in their lineup we kinda killed their high flying offense which is good, even without Forsling.

Only issue is same happened to us, but honestly it feels like we dialed back our offense since tampa, even in ottawa it felt like we didnt/couldnt do anything

Basically 50-50 game we lost without chucky and forsling, but also Freddie may be back for them come playoffs whos better than Kochetkov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad