Moose Season Discussion

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Also to me solidifies that he'll be with the Jets next year. No sense sending back to a place where he'll unlearn (or at least not use) the systems he spent all year getting up to speed on.

With his work ethic and drive, I expect him to add some strength over the summer. Hopefully the Jets learned from their experience with JoMo and coach him how to do it without affecting his mobility

He needs to work in his skating more then his strength. I suspect the org has already tailored an offseason plan for him.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Cole Perfetti holding his own and a few other Moose showing well also.

EzbxJozVoAAloNI

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I think he logged in to this site as few years ago and started to believe the hype. No idea honestly.

Yet another hfboards Jets favorite who didn't do much.

No telling what or how much he might have done if he could have just avoided injury. Are you going to call Eric Foley an HFBoards Jets failure too? He had a single career ending injury. Green had a collection of injuries that appear to have added up to career ending. Both were good prospects prior to the injuries.

Reactions: surixon

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
No telling what or how much he might have done if he could have just avoided injury. Are you going to call Eric Foley an HFBoards Jets failure too? He had a single career ending injury. Green had a collection of injuries that appear to have added up to career ending. Both were good prospects prior to the injuries.

Yeah I feel bad for the kid, he had a lot of talent but just ran into a real bad stretch of Injuries.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Dubois is a really, really good defensive C. He absolutely stifles other teams, and he has more offense than he's shown in WPG. He's a bona fide C, not a winger.
I agree and actually would liken to see a CP1-C, PLD2-C /or PLD1-C, CP2-C future with Captain Scheifele (future) being the top-line RW sniper with jump in f/o circle C duty still available. This I foresee for future, unless Jets land a new stud RHS'ing RW ( like Josh Anderson or Wade Allison, out of Philly, or Owen Tippett out of FLA?)
PLD needs to be a Center 95% of the time for the Jets to optimize his worth and team benefit. I thought Cola Perfetti was mostly a C in jrs and most effective there for the Moose this season, his 1st Pro action.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
I'm thinking he gets atleast one game to serve as a point of reference heading into the summer.
Would be nice to see! Purely from an excitement, entertainment angle. No real evaluation on determining his future though. Maybe he would play so well,outperform everyone and bump somebody current out #of a spot, for the Playoffs. Wishful thinking as would never happen under Maurice/Chevy control.
Could have new chant under the WhiteOut cloud, :
Goal-Cole-Goal, ..., ... Oh yes, would only be heard in my house, yard or also a few neighbors outside of my walls- re Covid era no live fans, blah, blah☹

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
I hate comparing prospects to NHL players. We likely don't see another Bergeron caliber player for a long time.
He is unique for sure. Too bad Lowry couldn't finish on 80% more of hus close in chances and finish handling a quick pass in tight to continue a scoring chance by him, linemates. Lowry has Bergeron defensive awareness and abilities but no where near the offensive abilities. Lowty also doesn't play with offensive genious Rat ( Marchand) and a top-level scoring machine youngster in Pastrnak!

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Good to see Perfetti keep his point streak alive with another goal. Gus and Samberg picking up some points each as well.
Vincent going full Maurice though. 7 points in 3 games for Perfetti? Drop him to the third line and give him less talent to play with.

Reactions: Mbraunm

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
In a night where the Jets fold like a cheap suit to the blowing leaves, it's nice to see the Moose competing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad