• Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
All I want is one more cup with this core. I don’t care if it’s not this year or next year as long as it happens before it’s time to rebuild which is still years away
I think it can happen in the next 4 yrs but its going to have to start with a goalie that can make a save.

Avs record vs top three teams in each division as of today this season:

14-11-2

93 goals for

102 goals against
What are Fourgievs goals against in his last 8 starts?

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I think it can happen in the next 4 yrs but its going to have to start with a goalie that can make a save.

What are Fourgievs goals against in his last 8 starts?
I’m pretty sure if Georgiev keeps playing like this he won’t be with the Avs in 4 years. He might not even be with the Avs next year if the playoffs go horribly wrong again like a 1st round exit. He only has one more year on his contract anyway

Reactions: The Kingslayer

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Not much to say about this one. Move on and hope like hell they will play at least SOMEWHAT better against the Golden Knights.
They’ve already locked in that 3 seed so really might as well just rest guys at this point. They won’t play any better tomorrow with nothing on the line and Mack having probably an insurmountable lead to overcome in the Art Ross race now (Bolts play the Sabres next)

SB

Mar 9, 2004
Colorado
Not a single player showed up to play today. Not even Nate which usually never happens. I don’t know what their deal was today to be honest
This is actually why I am kind of not worried? I honestly don't think they were expecting to have to play hard the last week of the season. They did it last year to get home ice and it worked out not so well.

Reactions: the_fan

RampoSanta

Landy was not offside
Apr 1, 2021
Colorado
You can only hope that WPG blew their load early here and has not much left.... Otherwise Jets in 5 if we are lucky.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
This is actually why I am kind of not worried? I honestly don't think they were expecting to have to play hard the last week of the season. They did it last year to get home ice and it worked out not so well.
I fully expect to see a different team when playoffs start. Even if we don’t win the 1st game or lose both in Winnipeg, I expect a strong compete level

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
I don’t know how anyone could feel confident in this group after seeing them get bent over by every top team in the West in the past couple weeks.

Had a fun run gang. Time to focus on the draft, trades, and free agency and look to rebuild.
So CMac should have just stood pat then?

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Yeah, I think they get smoked in the playoffs. Probably six games max.

Hopefully it’s really bad. If it’s close it might signal to management that they can just tweak the roster instead of overhauling it completely.

Time to reshape the core and Bednar will likely have to go too.

Reactions: missionAvs

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Some of us were pretty optimistic after the deadline. But we forgot who was in net. Playing seven games in the post season would be a blessing. We're getting wiped out in 6 max. I'd rather have JoJo back there at this point. It's a sick comedy watching him right now. Whole team is deflated because they know he can't make a single stop they need

Reactions: NorthernAvsFan

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014

We certainly should’ve kept the 2025 1st, since it’s looking like we’re headed for a rebuild.

The Mittelstadt trade was fine though. They can use him for a few years while they rebuild, then move him out for picks later.

Iceberg

May 4, 2002
This game means nothing!!!!

Anybody with half a brain knew this team wasn't going anywhere...

You can't be serious with Girard playing 20 minutes.

I don't care about the trade deadline If, at the end, Girard is on the second pair... You can't be serious.

Iceberg

May 4, 2002
And that is what we are, a "juggernaut" when it comes to regular season... Makar, MacKinnon, Ratanen are going to break records...

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Girard was only at fault for the first goal, yet we have droves of people bitching. It's like they don't even watch the f***ing games. Manson, Makar and Walker were all a f***ing mess all game long, and you only hear people bitching that Cale doesn't look like his old self. He got injured by Colton being a jackass, and he's somehow at fault for that. He's been injured once in our playoff runs, and people will act like he's been constantly injured. Girard really needs to be traded for his own good. This fan base is unscrupulous.

• Haha
Reactions: Iceberg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad