GDT: Montreal @ San Jose 7:30 PM

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I need to see Burns skating laterally more. He's been planting himself at the point and shooting the puck lately. Additionally, I want to see pavelski, Thornton, and Couture taking an extra stride or two and skate the puck deep like labanc, hertl, donskoi, etc does. Pretty sick of them coasting or pulling up once they get in the offensive zone

Burns hasn't really had the chance to move when he gets the puck on the blue line. The forwards aren't getting him the puck early enough so he can make lanes for himself and the other team just rush him as soon as they see the forwards turn towards burns because they already know where the puck is going.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I hope Burns doesn’t get too dependent on his shot. He has a ton of other offensive tools but when he’s feeling lazy he just shoots.

1-0 Sharks; Burns.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
8-5 sharks.

Heed, Ryan, carpenter, burns, couture, donskoi, pavelski, Hertl

Galchenyuk, Drouin, Weber, Gallagher, Patches

Reactions: CrypTic

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Burns hasn't really had the chance to move when he gets the puck on the blue line. The forwards aren't getting him the puck early enough so he can make lanes for himself and the other team just rush him as soon as they see the forwards turn towards burns because they already know where the puck is going.

Teams are also playing a little closer to the blue line on his side more often than not right now.

Internazionale

Apr 24, 2007
Airdrie, AB
Not sure if I’m gonna watch tonight, seeing as the Warriors play... but then again the Sharks have won every game I’ve watched this season. Tough choice.

The team need's as much good karma and energy as it can get. Plus, you can see how they play in the first 10 minutes to change it over to the Warriors if need be :)

3-2 Sharks.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
The team need's as much good karma and energy as it can get. Plus, you can see how they play in the first 10 minutes to change it over to the Warriors if need be :)

3-2 Sharks.

If I had a perfect season going with my viewing habits, I wouldn't risk the record. Jux, stay away the rest of the season. You'll thank me later for it. :P

OverTheLine

May 11, 2011
Obviously would like a win cuz the Sharks are my number 1, but tbh with the Warriors being so good rn this is a pretty good time for a down-season if there should ever be one.

Get the W, but otherwise a few more L's and I'm all-in-for-Dahlin, etc.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Let's Go Sharks!!!

sharks-animation.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad