GDT: Montreal @ San Jose 7:30 PM

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Hi guys

Can someone tell me about Kevin Labanc and if he's worth picking up on my fantasy team? Any chance he gets moved to pp1?

Thanks.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Not sure if I’m gonna watch tonight, seeing as the Warriors play... but then again the Sharks have won every game I’ve watched this season. Tough choice.

Reactions: StanleyCup2035

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Not sure if I’m gonna watch tonight, seeing as the Warriors play... but then again the Sharks have won every game I’ve watched this season. Tough choice.

I'm watching the Sharks game, flipping over to the warriors every so often (especially at intermissions, and then hopefully both events end early enough that I could maybe see The Flash. It's a good sports night.

Please win sharks. They didn't play bad on Saturday, but you can't win if you don't score goals, obviously.

SNOG

Sharks 4 (Pavelski, Burns, Couture, Labanc)
Habs 2 (Pacioretty, Gallagher)

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
3-2 Sharks

Pavelski, Meier, Karlsson
Drouin, Weber

Will be a boring, sloppy game more than likely. Will be going back forth with the Knights game... gotta watch one team that keeps me awake.

Solmors

<3 Data
May 3, 2010
San Jose
Sharks: 0

Canadians: 2
Drouin, Pacioretty

Sharks have looks horrible so far this season. I don't see that changing anytime soon unfortunately

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Gonna watch the Sharks on the TV while the Warriors game will be muted but playing on the desktop monitor.

SNOG Sharks win 3-1
Marleau, Cheechoox2
Kovalev

mattyboy

What Up With That?
Jun 26, 2013
Sharks: 0

Canadians: 2
Drouin, Pacioretty

Sharks have looks horrible so far this season. I don't see that changing anytime soon unfortunately
Know what else I don’t see changing? Habs losing in SJ since 1999

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
We’re finally going to get some puck luck tonight and the big guys get out of their slumps.

Sharks 4-1

Thornton, Pavs x2, Burns
Weber

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I need to see Burns skating laterally more. He's been planting himself at the point and shooting the puck lately. Additionally, I want to see pavelski, Thornton, and Couture taking an extra stride or two and skate the puck deep like labanc, hertl, donskoi, etc does. Pretty sick of them coasting or pulling up once they get in the offensive zone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad