Montreal Impact Thread XLVIII - ''Mapp still out with Hair line fracture'' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
so they're leaving to Toronto to spend a day or two to eventually get back ? Lots of back and forth.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Fat ass Jozy should thank the good lord that MLSE got Giovinco because that is the only reason why he hasn't been completely exposed as the overrated fraud he is.

Overrated piece of ****. At least Bradley and Giovinco earn their money (even if overpaidz they are bringing it).

Well, if you read a bit the forum that Michelangelo posted earlier, TFC fans want to get rid of Bradley as well: "he became such an average midfielder" :laugh:

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
woohoo! got my tickets for thursday!

Bush was awesome and Ciman probably played his best game yet (edit: oh yeah, except on the tfc goal), of any i've seen anyways. Piatti finally decided to pass the ball in second half!

That Bell was a total fail btw, I was pretty close to it and never heard it. Its easily drowned out by the crowd and music.

Why the hell dont you guys watch TSN lol? Wildeman and De Vos are awesome

this. stop torturing yourself with RDS!

Last edited:

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Just saw the highlights of the game. Drogba is awesome. That heel tip one the first goal was cheeky. 11goals in 11 games.

gelu88

Sep 12, 2011
Brossard, QC
Wow, both experts on mlssoccer.com's live stream (including Matt Doyle, who I consider the single most respected MLS commentator around) named Montreal the no1 hottest team going into the playoffs.

This... I don't know how to feel about this...

That Bell was a total fail btw, I was pretty close to it and never heard it. Its easily drowned out by the crowd and music.

Yeah, was on the other side of the stadium, only knew it was rung because it was swinging.

But after the game ended, and the crowd was a bit quieter, I actually heard it alright.

messaged the 1692 guys, suggested they not ring it right after the goal. The timbers thing happens a few minutes later, after the stadium announces the name of the player who scored, they should do the same. It's a bit quieter, and thus a better time to get the effect of the bell going.

We'll see how it goes on Thursday, hopefully they learn. Today was extra weird because the 2nd goal came so fast after the first, not the best first trial.

Last edited:

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Wow, both experts on mlssoccer.com's live stream (including Matt Doyle, who I consider the single most respected MLS commentator around) named Montreal the no1 hottest team going into the playoffs.

Yeah, I was watching this also, i'm surprised they both picked Montreal as #1, I usually get the impression they under-evaluate IMFC. I guess there's no one left to doubt Drogba is here to keep his legacy goin, and that he still has what it takes to do it.

gelu88

Sep 12, 2011
Brossard, QC
Holy crap!

mbm3ONpl.png

#casentlacoupe

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl

Donadel got a lot of bad rep with his first half of the season, i think he's finding his stride in this league at a good time, he's obviously technically gifted. We need guys like him kicking their game up a notch right now.
I really like Duka's game lately, except the odd off performance, he's solid. He's not a flashy player but he's quite reliable imo.

guapo23

Sep 30, 2005
Allez!! Allez!!
What sweet goals from Drogba.
Ending TFC win streak is icing on the cake!

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Venegas is such a dissapointement tough. Its sad we paid 500k for his rights. Hopefully he figure out mls by the end of playoffs. At least Duka is there.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
you can't play well when you're flopping around all the time

Don't understand how he hasn't figured out yet that flopping doesn't work in North American mentality. Such a disappointment indeed, he doesn't create anything.

It's unfortunate that we have to go to the playoffs with Venegas/Oduro/Duka as our wingers. I'd prefer Romero and Mapp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad