OT: Montreal Impact Thread LVII - Nacho & Euro Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Lol Ciman is touching the ball a lot for someone who was not even supposed to be on the team)) Go Laurent, Go Belgium!!!!

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Ciman playing very positive football as a right back. You'd think as a natural centerback that he'd be more reluctant to go forward but it hasn't been the case at all

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Ciman playing very positive football as a right back. You'd think as a natural centerback that he'd be more reluctant to go forward but it hasn't been the case at all

Well, for a CB, he does go forward quite often. Ciman is VERY aggressive offensively, even as a CB. He will make runs forward and try to create things. He does that at least two or three times a game so it doesn't surprise me that he would play offensively as a FB.

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
Yea after the replay it was definitely more on the CB, but look at Italy's defense how tight they are.
Overall good game so far but I don't think Belgium will be able to come back and win, at best a tie, and even then I wouldn't bet on it at all

Last edited:

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Why the heck are they so high in the FIFA rankings? Showed nothing today, no cohesion, no support, zero penetration...

Lukaku, Hazard, De Bruyne, Konpany and Ciman (I'm kidding) is a hell of a good core for a national team. They fully deserved their past rankings.

Azzuri can go screw itself with how they treated MLS talent.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Lukaku, Hazard, De Bruyne, Konpany and Ciman (I'm kidding) is a hell of a good core for a national team. They fully deserved their past rankings.

Azzuri can go screw itself with how they treated MLS talent.

Uh, what? Pirlo didn't deserve a call-up and it's clear that Giovinco didn't fit Conte's system after watching today's game. Conte's remarks about the MLS weren't necessary but we can't blame him for his choices.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Uh, what? Pirlo didn't deserve a call-up and it's clear that Giovinco didn't fit Conte's system after watching today's game. Conte's remarks about the MLS weren't necessary but we can't blame him for his choices.

Pirlo deserves a call-up on his name alone, and Giovinco is a better striker than half of the strikers on the current team. If they reach it'll be because of De Rossi, the 3 Juventus defenders and obviously Buffon.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
the azzurri are so boring to watch when they have their way

i dunno about Lukaku being so bad, it wasnt his best game but the dude scored 25 goals with Everton last season... Altidore? Not really.
He was 2 inches away from scoring a nice one yesterday. I heard rumours Arsenal might want him, he'd be better than Giroud imo, but I still think Vardy would suit them better though.

Chile vs Panama tonight, vamos Chile!

Last edited:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Portugal today. My body is ready.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad