Montreal Impact Thread LIII - Shipp'ing up to Montreal! - 6/03|530PM: @VAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
It seemed to me like Alexander was the one giving balls away, but I do agree he was better as the second half went on.
What a game by Bush though. Vancouver would have finished the game with 4-5 goals if it weren’t for him.

I cant believe Salazar wasn’t with the team, with Porter and Drogba out the time is ideal to put him in some real games. AJH should be the one scoring goals for FC Montreal today.

On another note, I just bought my tickets for Saturday, cant wait.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Oyongo/Toia need to switch ASAP and same goes for Piatti/Shipp.

Toia was still solid in defence though imo. Oyongo on the other hand really didnt have a good game... and those crosses he tried were horrible.
As for Shipp and Piatti, it seemed they were permuting all game though, so i'm fine with that. Its good if they do it well.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Toia was still solid in defence though imo. Oyongo on the other hand really didnt have a good game... and those crosses he tried were horrible.
As for Shipp and Piatti, it seemed they were permuting all game though, so i'm fine with that. Its good if they do it well.

The crosses were pretty good I thought, AJH almost scored one. People need to chill about the Oyongo/Toia complaint. Toia did a pretty good job, and Oyongo is clearly more at ease on the left.

As for Shipp/Piatti, I agree, the formation on paper and in-game moves. They were switching up anyway to confuse, not a big issue to have Nacho in the middle every now and then, especially on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad