GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Minnesota Wild 7pm CST RDS, FS-WI, FS-N+

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
so...if Yeo doesn't mix things up he's incompetent and can't see things clearly. If he does mix things up he's incompetent and desperate. It wasn't blindly throwing stuff against the wall to see if it stuck. there was a plan. Jarick had a pretty nice detailed explanation of what was trying to be accomplished.

I'm pretty much on the record as being against messing with the lines but it was pretty obvious there was a plan here and I can see why they tried it even if I didn't think it would work out. my biggest problem with it was relying on coyle as a center--i have never thought he'd make a good center. he could end up alright and this is the time of year to try it if they want to explore their options. If they're going to do it though he needs to ease into it as he was on the most sheltered line OR be placed on a line with two relatively positionally smart and/or mobile vets.

SP1966

Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas
Soooo, last night I had a stream of the Wolves on one tab and the Wild on another. Being it was only the Wolves second game and they were playing great I spent a lot of time on that tab, yet each of the Montreal goals was scored within moments of my switching over to the Wild tab. I had the sound on for the Wild even though I watched the finish of the Wolves so I knew it was still a 3-3 tie and was very, Very, VERY hesitant to go back to the Wild tab and be responsible for a 3-4 loss!!!

Is my sanity in question here? (Outside of having watched the Wolves?)

Billy Mays Here*

Granlund is a special distributor. Great to watch him find his stride here in the early going of the season. Now the goal should be 1) getting him more involved on the top PP unit and 2) finding chemistry with more than just Pominville.

I think he's developed a bit of chemistry with Nino as well. It's not as much as Pommers, but there's something there.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Soooo, last night I had a stream of the Wolves on one tab and the Wild on another. Being it was only the Wolves second game and they were playing great I spent a lot of time on that tab, yet each of the Montreal goals was scored within moments of my switching over to the Wild tab. I had the sound on for the Wild even though I watched the finish of the Wolves so I knew it was still a 3-3 tie and was very, Very, VERY hesitant to go back to the Wild tab and be responsible for a 3-4 loss!!!

Is my sanity in question here? (Outside of having watched the Wolves?)

Was at Buffalo Wild Wings and found myself in a similar situation with similar results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad