GDT: Montreal at Florida 12/29/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida

There's gonna be blood tonight. I can't wait for this one.

:panthers

Huby - Barky - Jags
Jussi - Troch - Smith
Pirri - Knight - Shaw
Brick - Mack - Thornton
Howden

Kulikov - Ekblad
Soup - Guds
Mitch - Petro

Lu
Cubano

:habs

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Weise
Eller - Galchenyuk - Carr
Fleischmann - Plekanec - Andrighetto
Byron - Mitchell - Flynn

Beaulieu - Subban
Markov - Petry
Barberio - Pateryn

Scrivens
Condon

Montreal just went the distance with the Lightning 4-3 in a shootout. Flynn and Pacioretty scored in the SO. Snapped their losing streak.

Here we go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
French media are finally giving the Panthers credit.

They said on the Montreal post-game show that we were one of the best teams in the league and with all of our talent, we will become a dominant force in the upcoming seasons.

So refreshing after all the **** they've talked about them throughout the years...

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Hoping their 3rd game in 4 nights (back-to-back also) will have them tired. However, their win tonight and new goaltender playing against us might have them pumped.

-ghoste

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
WIN lT FOR LEMMY

74b7b0b4dc504acbf972ed80ccfc7d63.jpg

Win it for Lemmy!! :yo:

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.

If we lose I will never hear the end of it. This is the game we need to win to hopefully stay in first going into 2016.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Blowout by the Cats. Why even watch? I'll just check the final score and go .... Pffft, expected.

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
Previous GDT comments:

Just like the Boston game, 2 points out of a playoff spot, held by the team we are playing. Sorry boys (ladies) but, history dictates an L tonight.

After a huge win, I expect us to drop the ball against a lower opponent. It would be so Panthers.

Can't beat this team even if Karlsson was playing on one leg.

When it matters the most, this team folds faster than a pitched tent during monsoon season.

/end

Montreal just acquired a back-up goalie that pwns us. We get pwned by back ups all the time. The pwning will continue.

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
Considering how the Panthers have played this month, I have no reason to doubt them tonight. They have overcome so much of late, they believe in themselves and they know they can beat anyone on any night.

Scrivens doesn't worry me, maybe he gave us trouble in the past but we weren't as good then and he was better then. The guy couldn't crack the Oilers goalie lineup, that's pretty sad. Montreal is just getting desperate to stay aloft in the Atlantic.

Not trying to sound cocky, I just believe in this team, you can feel it. Getting the same feeling I had in 2011-2012, they aren't the same old Panthers, this team is truly better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad