GDT: Montréal vs Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Who is the color guy for these Sportsnet Habs broadcasts? I cannot stand him, biggest homer on the planet. There are no bad plays for this guy, only "tough breaks". Tough break for Pateryn. Tough break for Tokarski. Tough break for Subban.

i cant stand him either..i just find he doesnt really watch the game all that well..

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Ok, can we agree NOW that this team is nothing without their god? Players that were complaining about the way media was treating them should swallow their pride and admit it. This is a Price team.

No, we were winning just fine without Price until Gallagher, DSP and Mitchell got injured. Then Condon started playing bad hockey and it got to be too much.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
He got bored. That's the only explanation.

It's like me playing an NHL video game. I change my lines all the time for fun. Doing it in real life is stupid... Especially when we lost what... 5 games when her switched the lines?

Worst part is he'll never put them back. He's too proud.

Notice he's reunited DD's line that worked but won't fix the line he broke in the first place.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
No, we were winning just fine without Price until Gallagher, DSP and Mitchell got injured. Then Condon started playing bad hockey and it got to be too much.

That's not true. The Habs won without those guys too then MT changed the lines. The Habs haven't won since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad