Monthly News Thread (November 2018)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
everytime i go to urinate it takes a while to empty it. there is no way it does a little stain like that if you pee your pants. come on lol.
I mean... keep in mind you're urinating in the comfort of your own home, or in a public bathroom with maybe a handful of other people who don't give a damn about you doing your business.

Drake was literally pissing with Big Show holding onto his throat, in front of a live crowd and millions watching at home with a camera focusing on his dick. It's understandable that there would be SOME "stage fright" and he wouldn't be able to empty his whole bladder.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I rarely agree with MCG (out of principle) but I think his point is right.

Obviously when we, as manly men, piss at home it's a lot of liquid but man I've gone at home and then gone somewhere that needed a urine sample and only got pathetic drops.

I'm not saying one way or another that he did real life piss himself...buy I'm saying that the small amount of liquid lends credibility to it being real considering the circumstances. We all know Vince would rig the thing to release a litre of fake urine.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I would dare any of you to TRY and pee that little in a perfect stream down your pant leg. It's impossible. You silly marks. Completely falling for fake news. There is no way.

Reactions: Disclose

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Lars Sullivan is expected to get a “significant” push right away. Some backstage believe Sullivan is too green to have been called up, but Lars is the type of talent Vince loves.

Inb4 Lars Sullivan beats Brock at WrestleMania.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So apparently it’s not Jericho and Ross working with the Jags owner on the new promotion, but rather Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks who are doing the work on it. Jericho and Ross are expected to be talent for the promotion however.

From Pro Wrestling Sheet

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
So apparently it’s not Jericho and Ross working with the Jags owner on the new promotion, but rather Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks who are doing the work on it. Jericho and Ross are expected to be talent for the promotion however.

From Pro Wrestling Sheet
Even better. Guys that legitimately want to compete with WWE

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
bruh NXT UK Takeover?

sJdvnZc.png

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
There's wanting to, and there's actually being able to. No matter how rich the backer is, if they can't get on TV they're essentially nothing.

The TV deal will be the determining factor if they are able to compete or not. There's already a rumour that 2 WWE stars have committed to joining AEW at the end of April at the latest. My guess, based on the contracts that are expiring that we know about, are that this is either AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, or Anderson/Gallows. If it's the former two, that would be a HUGE boost for AEW. Still though, the TV deal is essential.

AEW has trademarked Tuesday Night Dynamite. So the theory is they're aiming for a TV show on Tuesdays. If it's at a fringe hour, like midnight, on a regional station this won't go any further than TNA/Impact. But if they can get something on national TV, in the primetime or just after primetime slot, they could have something here.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
- Dave Meltzer says Chris Jericho is unlikely to return to the WWE on more than one-offs moving forward as Jericho plans on making his cruise an annual event. Interestingly enough, Meltzer said WWE turned Jericho down about possibly being involved in the cruise this year. Meltzer says if Jericho wants the cruise to be an annual event, it makes more sense not to be tied down to just the WWE, but rather focus on his ties to the several other promotions he has ties to now.

- WON is also reporting that Shane McMahon's character change is still likely to happen, and it's likely to occur in the first part of 2019. McMahon's Crown Jewel win, and SmackDown losing all of their matches* are part of the turn. It was believed the turn was cancelled, but it looks like WWE just delayed it. With the recent stuff with The Miz, it appears The Miz vs Shane McMahon could be the route WWE is going with, rather than Bryan vs Miz or Bryan vs McMahon like initially believed.

- Meltzer also reports there is a lot of heat on Nia from fellows wrestlers, not necessarily for the incident itself but the fact she’s getting pushed seemingly because of it. People feel that not only injuring someone, but knocking them out of a PPV and from a match that’s it only the biggest on the show but the persons career isn’t something WWE should be supporting​

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ringside News has it out for Lars Sullivan. They posted like 9 articles in the last two days about things Sullivan has said or done that makes him look ungood

Reactions: GarbageGoal

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Been watching it. Pretty solid show. I don’t know them all but easy to see who are the top guys for now.
Will catch this one for sure.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ringside News has it out for Lars Sullivan. They posted like 9 articles in the last two days about things Sullivan has said or done that makes him look ungood
Yeah, they're trying to dox him. Can't say I'd be upset if it worked based on some of the things out there, presuming they're true (I haven't read into it).

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i liked him because i read an old article about this kid who dumped his girlfriend, because of his obsession with wrestling. "its either wrestling or me scenario" it was a young Lars. haha.
but yeah. im not gonna be super sad if they dont push him or anything.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
- WON is also reporting that Shane McMahon's character change is still likely to happen, and it's likely to occur in the first part of 2019. McMahon's Crown Jewel win, and SmackDown losing all of their matches* are part of the turn. It was believed the turn was cancelled, but it looks like WWE just delayed it. With the recent stuff with The Miz, it appears The Miz vs Shane McMahon could be the route WWE is going with, rather than Bryan vs Miz or Bryan vs McMahon like initially believed.​
Welcome to SD, where basically everyone is a heel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad