Monthly News Thread (March 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Word from the observer on the Bar is that they will be involved in Wrestlemania, but will not have a match. Also, Sami and KO are slated for the battle royale atm

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
For the Bar, that is obviously setting up Authors of Pain to debut and win the titles on Raw

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Mania gonna be trash lol

Takeover gonna upstage it again

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- PWInsider reports that WWE is filming The Ultimate Deletion today from the Hardy compound. There's no word on whether Senor Benjamin, Reby Hardy, King Maxel or Jeff Hardy will appear in it.

- Braun Strowman is currently not scheduled to have a Wrestlemania match either as he's still looked at as a back-up plan for the title match. If more superstars are added to the IC Title match, Strowman and Joe (if cleared) will be candidates. If Strowman doesn't work at Wrestlemania, he'll be a part of some non-wrestling gimmick during the show.

- Rich Swann is apparently retiring once he's done his bookings.

Word from the observer on the Bar is that they will be involved in Wrestlemania, but will not have a match. Also, Sami and KO are slated for the battle royale atm
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Have Strowman enter the Battle Royal and literally eliminate everyone like he did at the Elimination Chamber then go outside and destroy the trophy after he wins. It's silly but it could make for fun television at least.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
What a f***ing shit show. KO and Sami slated for the battle Royal?

That's some horse shit right there.

Can't wait for the RAW after WM so they absolutely shit on the product. f***ing idiots.

Reactions: Hypernova

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
So with Sami and Zayn slated for the battle royal there is no payoff to the Vince headbutt, just poor execution from the wwe.

If NXT wasn’t so freaking great I’d have cancelled my subscription by now

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
That's unexpected. I'd actually forgotten she was signed, been there for a year but hardly used on TV. She's good, so I wonder why they've released her (and not used her more).

Reactions: HoseEmDown

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
That's unexpected. I'd actually forgotten she was signed, been there for a year but hardly used on TV. She's good, so I wonder why they've released her (and not used her more).

It's a good question. I assumed they were treating her largely the same as Mandy, Liv, and Sarah Logan prior to their call-ups - having her on the FL house show circuit before a promotion to the main roster. I know from following her on IG it seemed like she wasn't on the NXT tours outside of FL anymore (she was usually seen watching after Aleister Black's cat). What's crazy is the last NXT house show I went to in Concord, NC she was in a 4-woman tag match - her and Ruby Riott versus Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville. It's kind of crazy to think that 3 out of those 4 are on the main roster and Laith wasn't one of the 3.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
No Braun, KO & Sami in the battle royal...my god..... dub-dub-ee is so dumb

If Bar is slated for a Mania segment do they do an open challenge and AOP come out at Mania? Would they get a decent reaction *bon face* I'd probably mark a bit cause I like AOP, even when they debuted and people werent fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad