Monthly News Thread (March 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
F4WOnline says Shane's problems are legit and not storyline.

I wonder what happens with Bryan vs. Owens/Zayn at Wrestlemania now. Bryan & Joe for one night only? Bryan & Kane for a one night only Team Hell No reunion? Rusev turns face and saves Bryan from a beat down on Smackdown and he gets the spot?
*Record scratch* "I'm here to show the world! I'm hereeee to show the worlddddddddd!"

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Charlotte is injured. Didn’t work any live events this weekend, and has been pulled from tonight’s SD and the MMC.

No word yet on if she’ll be able to face Asuka in 12 days.

Also no word on the injury itself.

Her last match was last Tuesday’s match against Natalya

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Charlotte is injured. Didn’t work any live events this weekend, and has been pulled from tonight’s SD and the MMC.

No word yet on if she’ll be able to face Asuka in 12 days.

Also no word on the injury itself.

Her last match was last Tuesday’s match against Natalya
She out because she had "minor dental surgery for a mouth infection", from the article on the Observer.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
TIL that, aside from his calendar selling like crazy, Rusev is a top merchandise seller with the Rusev Day t-shirts.

I wonder if WWE pulls the trigger on getting the entire WM crowd chanting "Rusev Day" and him winning the U.S. Title.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
TIL that, aside from his calendar selling like crazy, Rusev is a top merchandise seller with the Rusev Day t-shirts.

I wonder if WWE pulls the trigger on getting the entire WM crowd chanting "Rusev Day" and him winning the U.S. Title.
I still think Mahal is winning the title. The addition of Rusev to the match is one giant red herring to give the fans hope. Orton is supposedly moving to a part time schedule after WM. I can't see how he retains, but I think Mahal takes it, just go Vince can get a double middle finger in there to the fans in addition to Reigns going over.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Jinder is 100% winning.

The entire storyline is set for him to win with people taking cracks at his awful World title run and how he's not a credible competitor.

Tbh, I WAS fine with that until they added Rusev and now I just want him to win because he deserves it.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Is Orton starting a different deal? He already gets to miss some house shows and just do TV some weeks on his current one, so I'm not sure if he's going more part time than that.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Jinder is 100% winning.

The entire storyline is set for him to win with people taking cracks at his awful World title run and how he's not a credible competitor.

Tbh, I WAS fine with that until they added Rusev and now I just want him to win because he deserves it.
Jinder may win at WM, though what creative should do is have Rusev feud with him post WM to really turn Rusev face. Orton is taking time off after WM and I don't see Roode chasing down the US title again. He may even go to Raw in the shakeup.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
USA will be carrying the second hour of the kickoff show

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- Pyro will return at Wrestlemania.

- Mike Johnson of PWInsider speculated that Dean Ambrose may have had a major setback in his recovery and is either back at square one with his rehab or may even need a second surgery. He speculates this because he says it doesn't make sense that 3-4 months after surgery for a partially torn triceps that Ambrose can't sign autographs for 1-2 hours at Axxess (Ambrose was pulled). Ambrose is also still in a sling.

- Rusev was added to the U.S. Title match at Wrestlemania (being removed from the battle royal) because of his "massive" merchandise sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad