Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Also Shane tried to fight Brock in the back

Was this on the WO podcast from yesterday? I've listened to all but the final 20ish minutes.

And the Shane/Brock confrontation is what really happened ? Counter to what PWI was saying between Vince/Brock?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Was this on the WO podcast from yesterday? I've listened to all but the final 20ish minutes.

And the Shane/Brock confrontation is what really happened ? Counter to what PWI was saying between Vince/Brock?
Yeah, I still have 20 minutes left too.

Shane/Brock happened but some people think it’s a work. They’re trying to work their leaks obviously.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I suppose so. Roman is his guy though I can’t inagine he be left in the dark and look stupid in the main event of Wrestlemania. To me, it didn’t sound like it was known if he knew.

As far as being busted open, that was supposedly what the argument with Vince was about but that could’ve been a work, too. Brock immediately left.

It makes me think about the closing of WrestleMania. It was weird them showing Roman barely being able to get up and walk to the back like that.

I suppose it's possible Brock was pissed for whatever reason, busted Roman open like he did, and then hightailed it out of there because he knew Vince would be pissed?

Who knows really.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t think Roman got busted open without knowing about it

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I will say though, as a producer or writer, you have built up this big title change all year, only for your boss to change in the last week, and you having to find out as it physically happens.

I get they do that to avoid leaks, but it has to be a tad irritating to have everything change without anyone knowing.

Hypernova

Apr 20, 2007
Boston, MA
www.worldwrasslinpodcast.com
I will say though, as a producer or writer, you have built up this big title change all year, only for your boss to change in the last week, and you having to find out as it physically happens.

I get they do that to avoid leaks, but it has to be a tad irritating to have everything change without anyone knowing.

I see what you are saying but I like that this kind of stuff happens. I don't want to be able to easily predict how every story is going to end which is alot like how NXT is run. I'm sure if there was less leaks of info, this could happen less but Meltzer is out there blowing storylines left and right. It's almost impossible to not be spoiled if you involved in the IWC at all.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne

The thing is Vince is still the booker. Especially for the main titles. And everything involving Lesnar is handled by Vince, Heyman and Lesnar. The plebs on the writing staffs don't handle that stuff.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Apparently they want Taker for the GRR as well.

By the way he looked at WM, I'd assume he'd be there if Vince offers him enough

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
If Roman was opened up legitimately by Brock and it wasn't in the plans the entire locker room should be trying to fight the guy tbh.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
What if Roman asked to be cut hard way in the ring in an attempt to win the crowd back?

It sounds like they changed a couple of spots, and might have did it due to how poor the crowd was reacting.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If you’re hardwaying then you’re basically asking for a concussion.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If you’re hardwaying then you’re basically asking for a concussion.

Yeah I'm sure they knew they could get away with blading if they needed to and probably felt like they needed to rather than doing it the hard way.

Oct 18, 2011
Brock got him on his hairline he actually did a good job if that was the intention. I think they're just working the internet

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
impact are being funny regarding KO and Sami...
i guess they're happy they've been mentioned for the first time in wwe.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
TNA have actually been really good at social media recently. They're still TNA and are destined to have TNA things happen to them*, but for now they're actually doing really well at everything.

*Del Rio doesn't count 'cos he's his own problem.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If you remember after the Orton match, Jericho tried to do just that.

Wasn’t that Orton spot planned? I just think Vince didn’t tell anyone they were doing it

I don’t blame Jericho and Shane if they were under the impression it wasn’t supposed to happen in each instance.

I remember being so bothered after that Orton moment. It was just so blatant and it took like 6-8 blows for it to happen.

After everything we have learned about concussions in sports, and especially Wrestling, and the lawsuit, I was shocked at what they were doing.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Wasn’t that Orton spot planned? I just think Vince didn’t tell anyone they were doing it

I don’t blame Jericho and Shane if they were under the impression it wasn’t supposed to happen in each instance.

I remember being so bothered after that Orton moment. It was just so blatant and it took like 6-8 blows for it to happen.

After everything we have learned about concussions in sports, and especially Wrestling, and the lawsuit, I was shocked at what they were doing.

Right, and nobody knew and Jericho couldn't figure out if they were getting worked, so he got pissed off because you don't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad