Monthly News Thread (2/1 - 2/28) -- Cena insists on putting Wyatt over on SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I know TNA was paying out for these people, but it's not like the end of WCW where their top guys were broken down and ancient. Mike Bennett is awesome.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
They are restructuring everything, and some talent are not pleased that JJ is running **** for starters.

Just a guess, but having matches in a 20,000 square foot metal warehouse in the middle of nowhere doesn't seem all that pleasing either.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Kurt Angle's reportedly scheduled for both, the Raw and Smackdown after Wrestlemania. He's definitely going to be on Raw.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I wonder if Swagger will try his hand at MMA, he has the credentials for it especially at Heavyweight.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I realize this is the news thread and spoilers should be common but i feel like spoiler tags for some things are just spoiler tag worthy. Like angle being scheduled to show up on raw after mania. I don't know, i just feel like thats something that every fan should have hidden from then until it happens. Similar to shane coming back or cena at mania or even rock popping up randomly like in brooklyn.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i feel like every single thread has spoilers one way or another.
i agree there should be a line in which thread the news are posted, between here and the official spoilr thread.

--
Jade leaves TNA. 6th person to leave in 4 days.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I guess we'll see Jade in WWE before long. Get Rosemary out of there too.

Also the 2016 WON awards issue is out

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
i feel like every single thread has spoilers one way or another.
i agree there should be a line in which thread the news are posted, between here and the official spoilr thread.

--
Jade leaves TNA. 6th person to leave in 4 days.
Agreed. This thread turned from "Paige and Del Rio engaged" to "Kurt Angle appearing on Raw and SD!"

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The line always seems to be things like NXT taping spoilers, betting odds, and anyone who is backstage night of at a show since those are very direct spoilers.

It has been known for a while Kurt is coming back to TV so there really isn't anything surprising that he is showing up at those shows. Even so that isn't a confirmation. Plans always change and rumors have been wrong plenty of times.

Only reason Rock at raw came up because he was only there for the Paige movie and wasn't appearing on the actual show, which is exactly what happened.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If a superstar is officially advertised it's not a spoiler.

HOF headliner is usually on those post-WM shows anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad