Monthly News Thread (2/1 - 2/28) -- Cena insists on putting Wyatt over on SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
To go along with that. There is talk that Nikki's neck is acting up and it would be her last match.

It won't be good but I respect it if that's what Cena and Nikki want to do and it's going to be their only chance to do it.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Cena/Nikki vs Ambrose/Renee vs Miz/Maryse vs Cass/Carmella

In a four corner's tag team match for the WWE Couples Tag Team Championship

Spire2000

Jan 22, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I think they realized that Renee isn't a wrestler and she would make Nikki look terrible.

I've no problem with Cena/Nikki v Miz/Maryse. I think they have a lot of time to get heat here.

I'd love to see them go a route where the women hate each other so much that they immediately brawl into the crowd and into the concessions. Leave the in-ring stuff to Cena and Miz.

Spire2000

Jan 22, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Renee wouldn't be fighting Nikki though

Sorry, you're right. Got things confused there.

The point still stands though. Maryse at least has some experience as a wrestler and should wrestle circles around Renee. In fact, one would say that Maryse's ability to carry Renee would be far less than Nikki's even.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The purpose behind putting Renee in a match though wouldn't be to have a great match, it would be for a total divas storyline

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Cena is a company man. If they ask him to partner up with his gf for WM, he will do it. The guy has nothing to prove at this point and is branching out to mainstream entertainment. Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if he suggested it so he could help elevate Nikki (which shouldn't happen, but that's another debate).

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Cena is a company man. If they ask him to partner up with his gf for WM, he will do it. The guy has nothing to prove at this point and is branching out to mainstream entertainment. Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if he suggested it so he could help elevate Nikki (which shouldn't happen, but that's another debate).

I think it might be the other way around once they decided Cena/Undertaker wasn't happening.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Welp might aswell talk about rollins's injury in here. Same knee as before. It's not a work, he tweeted out saying wish it was a bad dream while showing his knee being wrapped up in some rehab gear. Thats probably the only glimmer of hope in this rather than hin being scheduled for major surgery.

On a side note, there's actually morons who thought rollins was literally going to go to Triple H's house and kill his children and karma is what caused his knee to buckle :facepalm:

To go along with that. There is talk that Nikki's neck is acting up and it would be her last match.

Literally no one is reporting anything about her neck other than her surgery was 100% successful.

Stop reading what idiots say on facebook and twitter.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Cageside is also reporting the issues with Nikki's neck, they are fairly reliable when it comes to back stage rumors

Undertaker was also hurt bad after the Rumble, sounds like the hip he just had surgery on

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Oh no, Seth :(

How did Seth reinsure his right knee? lol

I wasn't surprised he got hurt with the awkward takedown sequence going into the clutch. But it didn't look so bad that it would keep him out for a long while. However, I think it's to their benefit if it manages to keep Seth away from Joe between now and Mania.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So it's possible WWE just lost Rollins and Undertaker for WM?

Also find it interesting Balor's results haven't come out yet. He apparently was going for tests last week for clearance.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Listening to the Observer, Alvarez saying the original plan was Cena v Joe, they changed their minds and put Joe on Raw

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Hopefully that means Nakamura on Smackdown.

Man, Seth would be ****ing CRUSHED if he missed another Wrestlemania due to his knee. I wonder if HHH would even put himself in a match then or just wait for Rollins to get healthy.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Hopefully that means Nakamura on Smackdown.

Man, Seth would be ****ing CRUSHED if he missed another Wrestlemania due to his knee. I wonder if HHH would even put himself in a match then or just wait for Rollins to get healthy.

They were saying that Trips wants a match at Mania to put in front of his NXT kids.

They thought you could do Joe vs Triple H by having Triple H come out and take all the credit for taking out Seth if he's out long term and Joe turns on him or in a pinch maybe Nakamura.

Cena vs Joe would have been interesting. Have Joe debut at the chamber. Come out and get into the cage and destroy Cena and leave him for whoever is left to pin him and leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad