WWE: Monday Night Raw part 179: WE HAVE WOKEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Holy Christ, aside from New Day, When was the last time Rollins/Ambrose fought someone not named Cesaro or Sheamus?

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
the Shield means nothing now. just a vehicle to get Roman pops

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This second run has been awful.
It has because it’s all a facade to get Roman over before Wrestlemania. It won’t work and once Shield 2.0 is over with, it’ll be the same story as last time: Dean and Seth looking more like true stars than Roman and putting on much better performances.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Over the last decade, WWE has really butchered some guys who should have been much bigger stars than they ended up being (Morrison, Ziggler, Cesaro, Wyatt, etc)

Nobody in recent memory though had the type of transcendent star power potential that I think Seth Rollins had (and maybe still has) and it’s absolutely mind boggling the way they’ve ruined him thus far

Reactions: OrioleWay

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Over the last decade, WWE has really butchered some guys who should have been much bigger stars than they ended up being (Morrison, Ziggler, Cesaro, Wyatt, etc)

Nobody in recent memory though had the type of transcendent star power potential that I think Seth Rollins had (and maybe still has) and it’s absolutely mind boggling the way they’ve ruined him thus far
You can throw Dean in there too. Say what you want, but he was white hot in 2014 before the Wyatt program. Rollins is definitely up there too as someone who kind of got roadblocked to get Roman ahead.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
You can throw Dean in there too. Say what you want, but he was white hot in 2014 before the Wyatt program. Rollins is definitely up there too as someone who kind of got roadblocked to get Roman ahead.

Yeah that list wasn’t complete. Dean definitely could be better than he’s been.

I still go back to the decision to turn Seth on Dean and Roman. They turned the one guy that they really shouldn’t have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad