WWE: Monday Night Raw part 176: Attendance at an all time high!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Oh my gosh what a horrible thing to have happen. Nia Jax is going to destroy Bliss for the title isn't she.

Definitely. WWE wants to score social media points from the "body-positive" crowd.

Shame they couldn't have found someone that's actually a decent worker...

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nia is more over to people realize. I saw merch of hers (yes she has merch) in Brooklyn, among the other women was only surpassed by Alexa and Sasha, and it was still close to Sasha

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jesus christ and they're going to have to do that match again, too

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
She spiked Sasha's head on the DDT
I'm convinced the two women legitimately do not like each other.
Nia is more over to people realize. I saw merch of hers (yes she has merch) in Brooklyn, among the other women was only surpassed by Alexa and Sasha, and it was still close to Sasha

That's crazy. Definitely wouldn't have thought about that but I can also see why. The "body positive" crowd will fall in love with Nia, and that's what I think WWE is going for. It's why I don't see any chance they make Nia the heel in this situation.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.

That's crazy. Definitely wouldn't have thought about that but I can also see why. The "body positive" crowd will fall in love with Nia, and that's what I think WWE is going for. It's why I don't see any chance they make Nia the heel in this situation.

I can already see the cringey shaming heel promos they will make Alexa do, to give Nia sympathy
This is going to be awful

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008

She definitely needs to be the face and I agree that this would be a great angle for her.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

She crushed Sasha after the match, that's not a face move. Alexa is also moving merch.

You could be right, but there was a bunch of guys too.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
She definitely needs to be the face and I agree that this would be a great angle for her.
I never said it would be a great angle, nor do I think it will. In fact, I think it will be awful and I hope this is a one-and-done with Nia but it very likely will be a long-term thing WWE has planned for her. In fact, when Asuka eventually debuts it wouldn't shock me one bit if Nia Jax is the woman they have pegged to defeat her.
She crushed Sasha after the match, that's not a face move. Alexa is also moving merch.

You could be right, but there was a bunch of guys too.

That legitimately surprises me. She's not someone I thought would be moving merch.

It's not a heel move, no, but we've seen faces do heel things in the recent past without actually being/turning heel. I think WWE will play up the whole "you mistreated me" angle and make Nia the face.

That and I can't see Alexa cutting face promos at this time. Then again, I think Alexa is amazing and has made herself very believable in her time on the main roster so maybe she'd surprise me.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I'm too new to remember that!

In nxt she was basically a preppy highschool cheerleader
She was obviously Super green, but the character wasn't that great
Her finisher was called the sparkle splash (twisted bliss now) and everything revolved around glitter and sparkles and whatnot

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I never said it would be a great angle, nor do I think it will. In fact, I think it will be awful and I hope this is a one-and-done with Nia but it very likely will be a long-term thing WWE has planned for her.

That legitimately surprises me. She's not someone I thought would be moving merch.

It's not a heel move, no, but we've seen faces do heel things in the recent past without actually being/turning heel. I think WWE will play up the whole "you mistreated me" angle and make Nia the face.

I'm not saying they can't do that, but that goes against how Vince books when he's building up a monster.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
In nxt she was basically a preppy highschool cheerleader
She was obviously Super green, but the character wasn't that great
Her finisher was called the sparkle splash (twisted bliss now) and everything revolved around glitter and sparkles and whatnot
That sounds awful compared to her current character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad