WWE: Monday Night Raw part 163: Wrestlemania sign pointing season with tea & biscuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Bayley looks like a melted wax statue. I do not get how people find her the slightest bit attractive. Aside from her rear end, she looks like a truck tire.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Agreed. Bayley has a forehead and chin that look like the side of a barn with a Mrs. Potato head face scrunched in between.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
no love for Nia in this thread?

fIzqgZu.png

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
We're not suddenly talking about women now are we? I can appreciate a finely chiseled man but it only lasts so long. I just can't do it for as long as you guys because NOTHING stacks up to my beautiful cat who is the strongest, most handsome man in the world. He is so comfortable with his masculinity that he sleeps in my daughter's Disney princess castle. Oh and he's also a scientist. Today he discovered the microwave and is currently investigating the effects of knocking over water bottles.

My cat > Finn Balor's abs

Haters!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I can't stand The Bucks so they're automatically disqualified.

Omega's got the body of a god, but yeah, the hair kills it. Like I said, doesn't crack my top-10.

Corey's moved up quickly.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Bayley looks like a melted wax statue. I do not get how people find her the slightest bit attractive. Aside from her rear end, she looks like a truck tire.

Agreed. Bayley has a forehead and chin that look like the side of a barn with a Mrs. Potato head face scrunched in between.

Her face is somewhat decent but, I can understand why people don't care for it... However her booty scores very well and ends up bringing her score to an average 7.2 :popcorn:

Renee is still by far #1 and its not even close.. Lana while having the body of a goddess, depends on a 10 lb layer of makeup to fix the flaws.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Her face is somewhat decent but, I can understand why people don't care for it... However her booty scores very well and ends up bringing her score to an average 7.2 :popcorn:

Renee is still by far #1 and its not even close.. Lana while having the body of a goddess, depends on a 10 lb layer of makeup to fix the flaws.
What flaws? She looks great without makeup. Not sure I've even seen Renee without any on.

And if we're including retirees, AJ Lee was fit af

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Unless you like big burly men, I don't get how Finn can't be at the top of every list.

Then again people in the 90s thought Shawn was super hot. I never got that.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Now I'm convinced you've never actual seen a picture of Lana without makeup if you think she looks 10x different.

Well you're wrong. She posts on Snapchat all the damn time with no makeup on.

Newsflash: people will have differing opinions. You

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Well you're wrong. She posts on Snapchat all the damn time with no makeup on.

Newsflash: people will have differing opinions. You

I follow her on snapchat, too. She doesn't look 10x different. Obviously anyone will look different with and without makeup, but to say 10x different is a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad