WWE: Monday Night Raw part 163: Wrestlemania sign pointing season with tea & biscuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Just tune back in at 8:50pm, honestly. I can't sit through the filler to get to Rollins lol.

Especially seeing The New Day coming out for their bit now that they've been spinning their wheels doing nothing since December.

That's pretty much what I do actually. I just stream Raw and watch the top of the hours and the closing segment and watch Netflix in between lol

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Goldberg, who can barely go 2 minutes, is going to beat Kevin Owens just so he, Goldberg, can drop the title, likely in under 2 minutes, to Brock Lesnar...a man who has been called lazy by his own coworkers and probably hasn't put on a good match since....god knows when and once Brock has that Title he'll probably be gone until Summerslam so he can face the Big Dawg, a man who has been given literally everything and can't entertain an adult male, and lose that title.

It's so much more depressing when I actually look at it.

Brock had a good 2015 of matches.

Triple Threat vs. Cena and Rollins at Royal Rumble
Wrestlemania vs. Roman Reigns (with Seth cash in that was the main point)
Rematch vs. Seth was whatever
2 matches vs. the Undertaker were fine

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If Triple H truely has this new stable with Owens, Joe and possibly others, they could conceivably interfere and ensure Owens wins right?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That's pretty much what I do actually. I just stream Raw and watch the top of the hours and the closing segment and watch Netflix in between lol

I'm in a lose-lose-lose situation because I'm too lazy to fire up Netflix and switch back-and-forth so I'm deciding to watch the boring Habs over the boring Raw.

AND GALCHENYUK JUST TOOK A SHIFT ON THE WING SO NOW I'M NOT HAPPY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad