WWE: Monday Night Raw part 129 - sponsored by Geico

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I can't imagine they'd go through all of that to open Raw with Shane's return only for it to not be the match.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I think Shane is going to have either Goldberg, HBK, or Lesnar represent him. No way are they going to have Shane vs The Undertaker as the match.

Edit: Forgot Cena. It will almost surely be him.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Cena breaks into the HIAC, AA's undertaker, puts him on the deadly spanish announce table, shane leap of faith off the top of the HIAC on taker.

I can't even...

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I don't care about "kayfabe logic" or "booking" or "work-rate" right now.

Shane McMahon is facing the Undertaker at Wrestlemania in a Hell in a Cell match.

You'll never please everyone. I didn't expect it and said "Don't tell me it's Taker," but a Hell in a Cell match at Mania? Sign me up.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I am think that Shane gets somebody to fill in for him. Only explanation I can think of. Maybe Stone Cold. A guy can dream right?

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I ****ing love it. I can't wait. So many possibilities. Cena run-in, Shane jumping off the top of the cell. It's going to be so fun.

Agreed.. but if there some swerve where he doesn't actually work it I'd say a lot of people will be disappointed.. myself included.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
tumblr_mtuhnxloyE1soy2w4o1_400.gif

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Boy, I wish they could find a good opponent for Wyatt. Then you would have three great matches/feuds plus the main event.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I can't imagine they'd go through all of that to open Raw with Shane's return only for it to not be the match.

I think MCG guessed it. Shane gets crushed but Cena saves him which then sets up the Taker/Cena feud and the retirement match.

Taker most likely works Summerslam and Survior series again to look strong (he said he wants to work more) and boom.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I can't see Shane in a match, He's in his late 40's and I doubt he can dive off the top of a cage anymore.

Shane will outsmart Vince and get a proxy. I would love to see him managing the Wyatts.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Cena breaks into the HIAC, AA's undertaker, puts him on the deadly spanish announce table, shane leap of faith off the top of the HIAC on taker.

I can't even...

Obviously I need to see more of the build, but I do think Cena, or someone, will get involved and set up a Wrestlemania 33 match with The Undertaker. And since Cena was the plan this year before the injury, I do think Cena gets involved and WWE works out the reasons and story later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad