MA
Corporate Ministry return confirmed

9WVkFmN.gif

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I mean is it random? Yes and no.

It's the biggest obstacle to throw at Shane not named Brock and legit creates the most intrigue in a Taker match in ****ing years.

I mean is Taker heel now? Does he even do it? And will he win or do they actually put a 2 on 22-2 in a non retirement match.

It officially became the biggest match at mania.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
That should have honestly ended the show, not started it.

It would leave everyone in shock and speculation.

Maybe taker gets pissed at vince and accepts the match to be on shane's side.

Taker goes to Shane's side
Vince gets mad and makes another pick
It is Strowman

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
Was it? I thought he agreed to a match, but he never said he'd be wrestling in it.

Well Vince said he wanted to see Shane get his ass kicked or whatever he said. Have to imagine Shane would have to be in a match to get his ass kicked.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Shane is either not working the match and Cena is going to replace him as Shane's guy, OR, Shane will actually beat The Undertaker when Cena runs in like I suggested a page or two ago.

The Shockmaster

SHOCK THE WORLD
Jul 30, 2010
I don't care about "kayfabe logic" or "booking" or "work-rate" right now.

Shane McMahon is facing the Undertaker at Wrestlemania in a Hell in a Cell match.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
:laugh: Shane's wiki page has "Shane is back baby." at the end of the intro paragraph.

Also that Hell in a Cell match will be between a 46 year old and 51 year old (by the time WM rolls around)

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

Shane McMahon is facing the Undertaker at Wrestlemania in a Hell in a Cell match.

I can't even. I mean that in a good way.

I guess Meltzer wasn't kidding when he said Taker's opponent is not on the main roster.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
We haven't had a good HIAC match in years so the added gimmick does nothing to me. I actually think it hinders it more. WWE has more brutal Last Man Standing matches these days.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

I ****ing love it. I can't wait. So many possibilities. Cena run-in, Shane jumping off the top of the cell. It's going to be so fun.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Shane is either not working the match and Cena is going to replace him as Shane's guy, OR, Shane will actually beat The Undertaker when Cena runs in like I suggested a page or two ago.

Get the **** outta here with your impossible outcomes. :laugh:

My god. A cena run in on the undertaker?

:biglaugh:

Oil Dude

Jan 10, 2010
Alberta
I mean is it random? Yes and no.

It's the biggest obstacle to throw at Shane not named Brock and legit creates the most intrigue in a Taker match in ****ing years.

I mean is Taker heel now? Does he even do it? And will he win or do they actually put a 2 on 22-2 in a non retirement match.

It officially became the biggest match at mania.

It might be the only thing saving Wrestlemainia right now , the main event is not one that even interests me.

Sad state of affairs though that all the attitude era guys seem to be coming back to save Mainia , HHH , ShaneoMac.....who is next .....Steve Blackman?

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
So far we have Shane/Taker, Brock/Dean, and HHH/Roman at Wrestlemania. I gotta say, that sounds terrible. Only match I'm even slightly interested in is Brock/Dean.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

I'm not opposed to this idea honestly as it creates a legit reason for a Taker/Cena retirement match.

I'm in guys. I like this idea so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad