Monday Night Raw #185

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Jul 26, 2002
Calgary, Alberta
Visit site
If anyone was doing a HHH impersonation tonight, it was Dolph.
9a9cc665ce8e691c1e99d6bba34abe11--triple-h-professional-wrestling.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Excellent pop and overall crowd response for Rollins and especially Dean. It's clear that they are the 1-2 baby faces on Mondays.

Love how badly they're trying to get heat on Lesnar. After how many years of trying to put heat on him and he's still gonna get a better reaction than Reigns.

Outside of the IC title match and AJ v Joe, this ppv really does nothing for me at the moment.

Reactions: Fro

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Excellent pop and overall crowd response for Rollins and especially Dean. It's clear that they are the 1-2 baby faces on Mondays.

Love how badly they're trying to get heat on Lesnar. After how many years of trying to put heat on him and he's still gonna get a better reaction than Reigns.

Outside of the IC title match and AJ v Joe, this ppv really does nothing for me at the moment.

Agreed. Even if Braun cashes in, I'm just not into it.

Really glad Dean is back... was he not in the script that you saw?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Agreed. Even if Braun cashes in, I'm just not into it.

Really glad Dean is back... was he not in the script that you saw?

I just got a screenshot of the script so I'm not sure if it was cut short. It just said "Rollins interrupts Ziggler and McIntyre.

A Braun cash in is probably the best case scenario for the main event. I'll take a Kevin Owens cash in too. Even still I can't get excited about the match

Reactions: tonyhawks77

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009

Somewhat disagreed in terms of your middle statement.

The fans have quite clearly started to turn on Brock. Not for anything the WWE has done creatively but the fans are definitely over him.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I want a Kevin Owens cash in.

Go into a Seth Rollins vs Kevin Owens main feud, have Braun destroy Reigns again, and that will get his momentum back.

Let’s you eventually rotate into Seth vs Dean as well. Dolph vs Drew will likely start post-SummerSlam id imagine.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
First off, Dean got jacked out of his mind.

Second of all... That dude is confirmed going heel. That haircut screams heel. He had the time off, not really sure why he didn't pull the Cena/Orton and just get a transplant. He's still a pretty young guy.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Amazing how a haircut and some gym time changes things. Dude looks like he could have a great heel title run... And actually fits the bill of a lunatic now...

Deam-Ambrose-645x370.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

EDIT: Also, a meme is born. "Find someone who looks at you the way Seth Rollins looks at Dean Ambrose." :laugh:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
First off, Dean got jacked out of his mind.

Second of all... That dude is confirmed going heel. That haircut screams heel. He had the time off, not really sure why he didn't pull the Cena/Orton and just get a transplant. He's still a pretty young guy.

He's already locked down Renee though!

Though if I had his hair, money, time off and job in the public eye I would have done it.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
She was referring to Bayley and Ruby, not Bayley and Sasha. Graves implied Bayley wishing she was in Ruby's shoes.

Uhhhhh, no. It was absolutely not that.

I actually went back and listened and Renee was probably trying to put a period between “way” and “These” but it just kind of ran together to give it the opposite meaning of what she meant.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Somewhat disagreed in terms of your middle statement.

The fans have quite clearly started to turn on Brock. Not for anything the WWE has done creatively but the fans are definitely over him.

This is true. He’s still getting pops, but you’re right it quickly goes the other way. Definitely nothing that wwe has done, they’re just so desperate to ram the narrative down our throats that i think it’s starting to have the opposite of the intended effect.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I just wish they had Ambrose turn up as a surprise instead of Seth basically giving it away

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I just wish they had Ambrose turn up as a surprise instead of Seth basically giving it away

It leaked earlier that it was going to happen. (It wasn't on the leaked script, but the wrestling sites all had it)

But generally yeah, WWE doesn't really do anything to shock or surprise you anymore. Which is a shame because those create some big moments.

If they were having the Shield break up today, Seth Rollins would send out a tweet about it instead.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
That's not entirely the WWE's fault. With the Internet etc these days it's nearly impossible to keep anything a secret.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I thought the 8 month time table was a work initially because they said it was a partial tear of the triceps lol. Batista was back in 6 months after completely tearing his and working with it for months. But then I read it was worse when they actually went in and cleaned it up.

Dean-Ambrose-raw-e1513749652721-800x400.jpg

9e8593c76e3417dc-600x400.jpg

the difference in size is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad