WWE: Monday Night Raw 151 -- Redesign. Rebuild. REPLACED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Steph is honestly the worst thing they put out on TV.
She can be a good heel. The thing is.. she's a heel sometimes. A face sometimes. A nobody sometimes.

And the stupid comments to make it look like not a planned a segment are dumbbbb. "hey did you check out the new ios?" .. shut up.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
A 5 minute segment where the only purpose was to get over that Foley works for Steph and is basically a glorified assistant. That was so needed.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Random tag match is random.
That's because the CW division is a joke. Like seriously a joke. TJ Perkins, the champion, debuted AFTER the division debuted. TJ Perkins won a match that was ... solid enough.. but nothing like the actual CWC... Cole & Saxton calling the division is a joke...

I could go on and on. They should have just had CWC specials once a week like NXT. Tape 8 episodes every month and run them on the Network. And then have the CW Championship defended on an NXT Takeover PPV, WWE PPVs or have CWC PPVs. Could have probably had Kota in the division that way.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Wait what lol
Its like they're trying way to hard to make it seem like they didn't know a camera was on them. Like a casual conversation. I don't know if I'm explaining myself well.

But when it cut to Steph and Mick .. she asked if Mick had tried the new iOS yet because it's awesome. And then she proceeded to remove his testicles. So dumb.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Never thought I'd see Drew Gulak or Lince Dorado on WWE RAW. Pretty awesome.

Funny though because Lince and Drew [spoil]got their ***** kicked on NXT recently.[/spoil]

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Wait are we going to have another week of WWE RAW without the Champion?????????????

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I hate these gimmick ropes. I love the theme of the CWC.. but having to change it means we're likely never getting more than one CW match a night :laugh:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
What's Swann gonna do here? ... Umm that's Dorado Cole.

Isn't it funny how GOOD announcing makes stuff so much better?

Even Corey Graves is starting to suck. :cry:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I ****ing hate everything about Raw.
How do they have such a BETTER roster than Smackdown.. and it's so bad?

And don't say because it's 3-hours. I could have watched 4 hours straight of the CWC. It's bad because it's written badly.

Jericho, Cesaro, Sheamus, Zayn, Owens, Lesnar, Rusev, Rollins, Bayley, Sasha... the list goes on and on and on and on. All the Cruiserweights.

Yet it's BADDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad