MODS Please Close/ Players See New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogsFan*

Boston I'm not playing you OTP. I told you before. Sucks you happened to score right away almost but I couldn't even move my guys. You need to kick the other player on your team before we play.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Boston I'm not playing you OTP. I told you before. Sucks you happened to score right away almost but I couldn't even move my guys. You need to kick the other player on your team before we play.

you also can't start a game otp and then because you are losing quit... you need to state BEFORE the game that you dont want to play otp.... in my opinion at least. i dont care either way but it just seems unfair to do that

DogsFan*

I told him to boot the guy before we played. The GM of EDM is here and saw me. It should be a rule no OTP for 1v1. It always lags.

DogsFan*

my god forget it. this dude isnt even in our league, completely ignores every message I send him, so it doesn't even matter.

ChevyWarrior93

Gaudreau-Mony-Hudler
Dec 4, 2012
London, Ontario
Backes, pulled groin, out for 9 games, kostitsyn, injured groin, out for 5 games, oshie, injured neck, out for 6 games, rattie, broken ankle, out for 16 games, as of now. FML

Leafs For Life*

Backes, pulled groin, out for 9 games, kostitsyn, injured groin, out for 5 games, oshie, injured neck, out for 6 games, rattie, broken ankle, out for 16 games, as of now. FML

I'll trade you Backes for Bouchard, because 9 games demerits his leadership and overall betterment.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Sorry to NJ and PHI. Just got home now. Neither of you are on now but I guess we'll let it sim. Here's to no injuries!

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown
I'm sorry Columbus, but if had an nhl capable goalie I would probably have won. F$cking 5 F$cking five hole garbage goals, F@CK YOU QUICK NO WONDER LA TRADED YOU. Rant done.

No point in having a good goalie in this game, that's why I traded Lou. I'd rather have a ****** goalie letting ****** goals at half the cap lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad