MODS Please Close/ Players See New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChevyWarrior93

Gaudreau-Mony-Hudler
Dec 4, 2012
London, Ontario
hey guys, i might have broken 4 fingers lastnight when i was drunk, but i havent gone to the hospital yet, hopin it will heal itself, gonna try and play cbj right away, if i cant play another, ill get my buddy to play for stl against nash, boston, and pheonix.

Leafs For Life*

hey guys, i might have broken 4 fingers lastnight when i was drunk, but i havent gone to the hospital yet, hopin it will heal itself, gonna try and play cbj right away, if i cant play another, ill get my buddy to play for stl against nash, boston, and pheonix.

Lool #Fail #DrunkTings

And Columbus, I'm going on right now to face you.

DogsFan*

Tape the fingers together you'll be fine.

Columbus ill be on around 12 so let's get that w happening

JAMmer124

Independent Living
Aug 13, 2010
Welland, Ontario
I hate this game. I honestly hate it. Lose 3-2 on 3 complete bs goals. One from behind the net, one I block that goes straight over my goalies head and in, and a deflection that goes right to him.

GG though Dallas, you did outplay me.

nbradou

Dec 1, 2012
I hate this game. I honestly hate it. Lose 3-2 on 3 complete bs goals. One from behind the net, one I block that goes straight over my goalies head and in, and a deflection that goes right to him.

GG though Dallas, you did outplay me.

GG man, that blocked shot was saucy. Lookin forward to some more battles!

Leafs For Life*

I'm sorry Columbus, but if had an nhl capable goalie I would probably have won. F$cking 5 F$cking five hole garbage goals, F@CK YOU QUICK NO WONDER LA TRADED YOU. Rant done.

Zalemander

Nov 1, 2012
When is sim happening? I get actual players that deserve to be top 6 coming in. im excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad