Mock Draft w/trades(For those who missed out on others)

Checker*

6 teams left and we can start this thing. If you're signed up already, let me know if you would like to do a second round as well. Since it's taking so long to get going, I'm thinking I could find an accurate second round draft order in the meantime.

Checker*

Due to popular opinion, it looks like this is going to be a two-round mock.

I tried to make an accurate list of the second round, but I'm expecting that I made some mistakes. If you see an error, please point it out to me and I will correct it.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Detroit Red Wings may be looking to move a center not named Zetterberg. Give me your best offers Ladies and Gents. Looking for a pick and prospect.

Checker*

Yeah. We're starting this thing tomorrow at 6PM central time. If you'd like an extra team, go ahead and sign up and if we get someone else wanting that team, you'll get bumped in the interest of having as many GMs as possible only picking for one team. Trade talk through PMs also opens at 6PM but feel free to post whatever you want in this thread as it relates to trades. So, in closing, no matter what happens, I'll be on the clock (12 hours) at 6PM tomorrow. If you miss your 12 hour window, the next team will have permission to select their pick and the draft will continue movie forward. You'll have to pick ASAP from whats left on the board.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Cup4Wings said:
Detroit Red Wings may be looking to move a center not named Zetterberg. Give me your best offers Ladies and Gents. Looking for a pick and prospect.

I'm also looking to move Detroit's first round (the 30th overall) pick in return for a couple second rounders. PM me your offers.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Buffalo would be willing to trade Martin Biron and/or "a forward or two". Please PM me with any offers or to declare interest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad