MLFH Draft Thread

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I'm down.

Grubauer is one of the top goalie prospects in hockey. You do realize goalies peak later right? Varly was the best goalie under this format last year. You talk about how bad the Avs D is but ignore the fact they have some of the best 2 way forwards. Holtby lost the starting job last year and I believe he will again this year.

We'll need to set ground rules for this. I'm out right now but will set some when I get home.

Darkproducer

Mar 25, 2008
Mitch Korn and Barry Trotz alone makes holtby a lot better....and don't forget the fact that an OCD Oates made holtby change his goaltending style and overall approach last year. IMO holtby will have a much improved year.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I'm not saying he'll be as bad as last year but I firmly believe in no time Grubauer will be their goalie. Plus Caps don't believe in team defence like the Avs.

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
Grubauer is only two years younger than Holtby. And yet Holtby has brought a team to the second round of the NHL playoffs and has two 23 win seasons under his belt. Grubauer has sucked in the AHL! And has never even come close to 20 wins there! He's a big slow German.

Yeah we will see how the German pylon will do in a year or two. Glad to have him anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad