MLFH Draft Thread

AFTeRMaTH*

i updated most of the rosters on fantrax minus the people that still have to pick

AFTeRMaTH*

i made a new thread to start discussion and trades etc. its called MLFH Discussion. You can post in there now. This thread will be over when the draft is done

AFTeRMaTH*

plymouth takes Brad Boyes

only need like 4 more picks i think

2 from choi
1 from washington
1 from edmonton

AFTeRMaTH*

please ONLY post your roster once in the new thread UNTIL EVERYONE HAS POSTED THERES.

I WANT THE FIRST 12 POSTS TO BE EVERYONES ROSTERS. SO IF YOU HAVENT POSTED YOURS PLEASE DO.

TRY AND USE MY FORMAT. AND INCLUDE DRAFT PICKS FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS, EACH TEAM GETS A 1ST AND 2ND

AFTeRMaTH*

updated all rosters on fantrax ready to submit draft as soon as choi picks two.
also like i pmed most people PLEASE post your ROSTER and trade block IN ONE POST in the MLFH Discussion thread.

PLEASE NO ONE post in there until every team has made a post with their roster.

Thanks

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Your team will be winning championships from 2017-2019, Mapes. I don't think you have the depth of players for this year, imo.

I'll respectively disagree. Guys like Lucic, Landeskog, Varlamov, Bergeron are massive producers under this format. But hey, that's the fun part about fantasy hockey. You never know.

PJ13

Jun 3, 2014
Tampa Bay, Florida
I'll respectively disagree. Guys like Lucic, Landeskog, Varlamov, Bergeron are massive producers under this format. But hey, that's the fun part about fantasy hockey. You never know.

Yeah...I am not sold on Varly. He basically has had one good year. He had a better, young Caps team a few years ago and he sucked. And even when he first came to Colorado he was benched in favor of Giggy. That D in Colorado is not good. I don't see Varly repeating last year's numbers. And I am speaking as someone who has watched him more than anyone in this lleague...at least in person. He's athletic, but always out of position.

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Yeah...I am not sold on Varly. He basically has had one good year. He had a better, young Caps team a few years ago and he sucked. And even when he first came to Colorado he was benched in favor of Giggy. That D in Colorado is not good. I don't see Varly repeating last year's numbers. And I am speaking as someone who has watched him more than anyone in this lleague...at least in person. He's athletic, but always out of position.

He's also young. But his first year with the Avs he was decent. His numbers don't need to be spectacular with this point system. Scrivens and Fasth, for example, are worth more in this league than normal leagues. Just look up their FP per game. Same with Bernier.

Aside from Rask, you have all backups. I wouldn't talk ;)
Don't even argue Holtby. He's bad and Grubauer will almost for sure be their goalie in no time. Then Who knows where Reimer goes, Markstrom won't even be in the NHL and Subban is blocked by Rask

Your LW is also a mess

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I'd like to add, reviewing the teams Winnipeg has a really good team. Washington would too but not much goaltending. Really good forwards though

Darkproducer

Mar 25, 2008
Umm did u miss the memo? Halak will win the vezina in brooklyn...

I went with a lot of older vets in this league...nice change of pace from my other one lol

Halak'd!!

.............yea

PJ13

Jun 3, 2014
Tampa Bay, Florida
He's also young. But his first year with the Avs he was decent. His numbers don't need to be spectacular with this point system. Scrivens and Fasth, for example, are worth more in this league than normal leagues. Just look up their FP per game. Same with Bernier.

Aside from Rask, you have all backups. I wouldn't talk ;)
Don't even argue Holtby. He's bad and Grubauer will almost for sure be their goalie in no time. Then Who knows where Reimer goes, Markstrom won't even be in the NHL and Subban is blocked by Rask

Your LW is also a mess

Last year at this time, you know you would have drafted Holtby ahead of Varly. Things can change drastically in a year.

But I am confident that Holtby will be better than Varly this year. Let's make it interesting....How about the owner of the better goalie this year at season' s end gets to pick a prospect from the other's team of his choosing??? I am totally willing to do this. C'mon...it will be fun!!!

PJ13

Jun 3, 2014
Tampa Bay, Florida
Grubauer is only two years younger than Holtby. And yet Holtby has brought a team to the second round of the NHL playoffs and has two 23 win seasons under his belt. Grubauer has sucked in the AHL! And has never even come close to 20 wins there! He's a big slow German.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad