MLFH Draft Thread

aqsw

PM
Dec 11, 2004
Winnipeg
Benn has C/LW eligibility I believe. Check him out on fantrax. I think they have to have a min of 10 games played at that position. Can some one explain to Euroflair how the fantrax email invites you to the league?

I understand that, but what I am saying is when Benn was drafted, it should be stated which position he will be used for, Center OR LW.

In other words he should have drafted:

Benn (LW)
or
Benn (Center)

AFTeRMaTH*

Oh well wouldnt you want to be able to use him at both positions? That's why guys with LW/RW eligibility are worth more to some? What do you guys think?

aqsw

PM
Dec 11, 2004
Winnipeg
Oh well wouldnt you want to be able to use him at both positions? That's why guys with LW/RW eligibility are worth more to some? What do you guys think?

OK. I think I may get it now. It just makes those players with multiple eligibility worth much more.

AFTeRMaTH*

Yeah. But they won't always have it. They will have what they had last year but for instance if Buff only plays RW this year he will still have D this year I think but not next year. Some guys have L AND R eligibility which is badass lol.

AFTeRMaTH*

Also guys, when you send a PM to someone who is up make sure you do it on desktop site and no mobile site. It seems like every time I send a pm on the mobile site it doesn't work. You can check by going to your sent messages folder.

aqsw

PM
Dec 11, 2004
Winnipeg
Yeah. But they won't always have it. They will have what they had last year but for instance if Buff only plays RW this year he will still have D this year I think but not next year. Some guys have L AND R eligibility which is badass lol.

OK, No problem here.

AFTeRMaTH*

I PMed him. He'll probably be on soon. No hurry anyways. Mapes if you go to the fantrax league and click on players it shows last years points for each player and rankings USING the POint system I have in place. So that will give you a good idea. Its not much different tbh.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
HaHa, First picks are easy , it's the late ones that count!:laugh:

I actually find later picks easy. So many stars available early. I do H2H and Roto (finished first and second in my leagues this year) just never a points league. Need to calculate how much I think guys are worth. It's completely different than leagues I'm used to. Should be fun.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I PMed him. He'll probably be on soon. No hurry anyways. Mapes if you go to the fantrax league and click on players it shows last years points for each player and rankings USING the POint system I have in place. So that will give you a good idea. Its not much different tbh.

Thanks I was looking at it and it helps. Think I have an idea as to who I want.

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo

Versatility isn't bad at all, here and there you a few different (better) options to pick.

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
The Korosan Knights are proud to select C Tyler Seguin

Last edited:

AFTeRMaTH*

U took his guy lol. Nice pick. Make sure u pm the next manager.

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
lol Segeuin, I sure don't mind.

Ã…sa selects Evgeni Malking from the Pittsbourgh Penguins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad