OT: MLB Thread - Part XIX: Yankees Hire Boone. Joe Buck Still Unenthused

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Duffy wilin on twitter

Dude doesnt want to get traded

Looks like he will tho

@MLBBruceLevine: Source confirms that KC has many suitors for LHP Danny Duffy and that the right package will get a deal done .Will the Cubs be among them ? First report
@JonHeyman
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Can totally understand why Ca$hgod is going for it. Can't be wasting Stanton's prime years + cheap Judge/Gary contracts.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Machado won't be traded here with out a massive overpayment.

That goes against everything Cashman is about. If they want him, Stanton will still be in his prime next year where Machado can still be had for just $.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I think he goes to the Cardinals. Then goes to the highest bidder in FA.

Christ, what was the point of Preller acquiring Headley and his whole contract in the first place? Was Bryan Mitchell really that valuable?

Last edited:

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
I'm pretty sure the Phillies are ready to throw a boatload of money at either Harper or Machado in FA..

Also, I would pick STL if he's dealt this year as well.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Mets should be in on Machado. Why aren't they?

I liked the signing we made today. We need another two of those signings. Load up the pen.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Machado won't be traded here with out a massive overpayment.

That goes against everything Cashman is about. If they want him, Stanton will still be in his prime next year where Machado can still be had for just $.

The more i think about it Machado is a pipe dream. Orioles won't trade him to us. Any team that does trade for him will get a window to negotiate an extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad