OT: MLB Thread - Part XIX: Yankees Hire Boone. Joe Buck Still Unenthused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
He has nothing. It's difficult to believe that he was a good pitcher.
That's because he stopped throwing his curve for some reason.

They gotta sack the pitching coach if this continues into the ASB. Too much talent to be pitching this poorly.

Reactions: Bozle

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
How much money is Gray owed? I'd consider him for the Mets. I have no faith in our rotation after Thor and deGrom.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Ok seriously now on Torreyes: I understand his limitations but he's such an easy kid to root for and he's been very decent so far.

Also he's better than DiMaggio lol!

Reactions: Bozle

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Fair few on here were quite content with the rotation in the offseason and going into ST.

Go away Staal was talking all offseason about acquiring another top of the rotation arm. We both wanted Cole.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Fair few on here were quite content with the rotation in the offseason and going into ST.

Go away Staal was talking all offseason about acquiring another top of the rotation arm. We both wanted Cole.
Honestly thought we'd get a better Sonny Gray.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey

I badly wanted another starter and thought Cole was the best option but it's water under the bridge now.

Reactions: darko
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad