OT: MLB Thread 2024

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
Letting Wheeler walk might be the most aggravating Mets move in my entire time as a fan.
Really? That one?

No Baerga, ricky Henderson, sandy alomar, kevin mcreynolds, robinson cano, bobby bonilla, trading Kazmir for zambrano, jon olerud’s wife, trading Isrninghausen

And im sure im missing more stupid signings and trades and departures.

Im getting depressed now

Reactions: Bob Richards

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Really? That one?

No Baerga, ricky Henderson, sandy alomar, kevin mcreynolds, robinson cano, bobby bonilla, trading Kazmir for zambrano, jon olerud’s wife, trading Isrninghausen

And im sure im missing more stupid signings and trades and departures.

Im getting depressed now

I became a fan in 2007 so most of those mean nothing to me lol

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
Oh thought lucky you. I guess. There really is no luck with this team. Unless bad luck. There is plenty of that.

Thought u were closer yo my age and have been watching this miserable franchise since the 80s
You're a youngun!!!! Imagine watching this team since its inception. I'm starting to think the 60s really were this franchise's best years.

Reactions: Ruggs225

Elvis P

Pretzel Logic
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Cole getting MRI on his elbow. Season over.
"Yankees ace Gerrit Cole will have an MRI on his pitching elbow, Yankees manager Aaron Boone said on Monday morning. Cole allowed three runs on four hits in two innings against Toronto on March 1 in his lone spring outing thus far. Boone said the right-hander has had issues with his recovery after pitching, adding that Cole compared it to what he feels during the season after throwing 100 pitches". https://www.mlb.com/news/gerrit-cole-to-have-mri-on-pitching-elbow

Hopefully, it's nothing. I have him ranked as the #1 SP in MLB.

Elvis P

Pretzel Logic
Dec 10, 2007
ATL

E-Train

Feb 27, 2002
New Jersey
Spencer Jones with two more bombs in the spring breakout game today. Great concept to do something like this. Brock Selvidge is a good arm on the way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad