Injury Report: Mitchell Marner ankle injury (will miss at least 4 weeks)

member 300185

Ohhh, totally forgot Tavares. Would love him shoved in there as well. Maybe a Matthews-Tavares-Marner line. :D
But you'd have to put Matthews at centre because he will cry like the little girl that he is if he doesn't get his way.

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto

Love it..so once Mitch is back, for starters atleast, we should see:
AJ-Matty-Willy
Mikheyev-JT-Marner
Hyman-Kerfoot-Kappy
Moore-Spezza-Engvall (sick 4th line)

Waived/Sent down/Traded - Petan, GOAT (though I doubt they don't keep GOAT - the Centre factor), Shore, Timashov

Very interesting...

Happy to see this, Morgan has been pretty bad this year both offensively and defensively...needs to be some accountability here given Barrie has really picked up his game off late...I can't imagine Babcock ever doing this..

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Very interesting...

tumblr_phoq0dZ63Z1xwgezao1_r1_500.gif

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
Stuey is in real estate and property management. Yes a very wealthy guy who bought quite a few teams. I meant how hard Zach worked daily working on his skating and other skills. Not every kid can handle a 1 hour skating session daily at 4 pm North Toronto like that. But it is nice to have a mom take him daily to his individual skill sessions and team practices/games and a dad who funds the program. But even still many kids would have folded up with that grind. Hockey players can be manufactured but the work ethic needs to be there.

What? Why not?

I'm not taking anything away from Hyman. He clearly holds up his end of the bargain. But short of his dad bribing him into the NHL, the deck couldn't have been more stacked in his favor.

Reactions: Frelimo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad