MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
How crazy is this?
aSmFfCk.png

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Vancouver is exciting with the young hard nosed group they have with Vets like Dorsett. Hard working start on time group that win or lose people will watch and not be pissed off. Kings are rocking to like the years past.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Yeah for that many top Rangers guys there, you know it's a big deal they are looking at....not a little trade.
Hexy better f***in start adding to G,Simmonds,Voracek or get rid of them and get a f***ing coach already that fires this flat team up.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Sather and ranger brass scouting the Habs Sens game last night.

Rumors are Galchenyuk to NYR for Zucarello or Kreider

I wouldn't mind that trade too much - Chucky has real epic fail potential, even though he's probably nowhere near as bad as I think he is. Take Pukearello or Kreider away and the Rangers are weaker IMO.

Reactions: hatcher

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Hexy better ****in start adding to G,Simmonds,Voracek or get rid of them and get a ****ing coach already that fires this flat team up.
The add will be from within...Lindblom and Vorobyev.

G Couts Voracek
Lindblom Patrick Konecny
Weal Vorobyev Simmonds
Leier Laughton XXXX

The next wave of guys after those 2, are replacing guys in our lineup. Rubstov in, Weal out. Allison in, Simmonds out....maybe?

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
The add will be from within...Lindblom and Vorobyev.

G Couts Voracek
Lindblom Patrick Konecny
Weal Vorobyev Simmonds
Leier Laughton XXXX

The next wave of guys after those 2, are replacing guys in our lineup. Rubstov in, Weal out. Allison in, Simmonds out....maybe?
We need some players with size that uses it and can play. Simmonds skating around like he is G sucks. Weal plays the corners harder than him right now.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
We need some players with size that uses it and can play. Simmonds skating around like he is G sucks. Weal plays the corners harder than him right now.
I agree actually. Simmonds has looked "off" the last few games for sure.

At some point, we will have guys like Bunny and Allison pushing their way onto the 4th line then upwards.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
G sucks? He's at over a ppg right now and is looking the best he has in a couple of seasons.
No...he meant Simmonds skating around like G, sucks. He wants Simmonds to be the hitter/banger he can be.

Look at me defending Hatcher...lol. But yeah, just missing punctuation I assume.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
No...he meant Simmonds skating around like G, sucks. He wants Simmonds to be the hitter/banger he can be.

Look at me defending Hatcher...lol. But yeah, just missing punctuation I assume.
Yes That's what I meant. Each player has a role and most can't do the job on this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad