Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

tenor.gif

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Love all the Pens fans whining on the main board about their back to backs as though they're the first team in NHL history that's ever had to deal with such a thing

Yeah, it's tough, but after our schedule last year- which, based off a very quick count, looks like we had a couple more then than they do this year, but don't quote me on it- I don't feel sorry at all. :laugh:

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
Love all the Pens fans whining on the main board about their back to backs as though they're the first team in NHL history that's ever had to deal with such a thing

Yeah, it's tough, but after our schedule last year- which, based off a very quick count, looks like we had a couple more then than they do this year, but don't quote me on it- I don't feel sorry at all. :laugh:
The NHL is out to get the Pens, man.

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
Things I "learned" on the main boards today:

- Ghost put himself in a bad position and was therefore partly responsible for his own boarding.

- Komarov got no call as a makeup for the non-call on Gudas interfering with Komarov that led to Jake's goal

-During said interference Gudas almost brutally knee-on-kneed poor Komarov.

-Jake assaulted a poor Leafs fan with a squirt of water from his water bottle.

-Ghost is not a star and the Flyers defense is, as a whole, crap and overrated.

-The Flyers and their fans aren't, never were, and never will be anything but Goony McGoonsters that goon up the rest of the precious and clean NHL (especially the TML) especially when led by former player and GM Bobby Clarke....who also stirred shit up and let others fight for him.

So entertaining and at the same time so....:banghead: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

- Ghost put himself in a bad position and was therefore partly responsible for his own boarding.

- Komarov got no call as a makeup for the non-call on Gudas interfering with Komarov that led to Jake's goal

-The Flyers and their fans aren't, never were, and never will be anything but Goony McGoonsters that goon up the rest of the precious and clean NHL (especially the TML) especially when led by former player and GM Bobby Clarke....who also stirred **** up and let others fight for him.

Where is....

-Don't go to the main boards.

....?

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

-The Flyers and their fans aren't, never were, and never will be anything but Goony McGoonsters that goon up the rest of the precious and clean NHL (especially the TML) especially when led by former player and GM Bobby Clarke....who also stirred **** up and let others fight for him.

Hopefully none of them breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad