Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
I like being able to use shaders now...

09hkpWs.jpg

Randal Graves

I like Ron
Sep 26, 2005
So apparently Spigot unloads spawn chunks when no one is online (Vanilla does not) which I wish I knew before building the iron farm at spawn. Any chance we can use this plug in kr? KeepChunks

It will restore spawn chunks to their "vanilla" setting. Would also be very useful if you ever need to run a global command block like the one that keeps enders from griefing.

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
Well @kr580 - let me know what you think of the upgraded path - feel free to modify your end of it as you would like. Also - anyone who feels like donating dirt, cobble/stone, glowstone, or redstone, I'm upgrading the paths from the village to the various buildings, so that it's safer to go back and forth, and especially at night. Spruce would be nice too, but not nearly as needed.

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
You can grab stone from my chests on the 1st underground level.

Looks good, although I like the 3-wide more than the 4-wide. I can modify it at some point. Thanks!

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
You can grab stone from my chests on the 1st underground level.

Looks good, although I like the 3-wide more than the 4-wide. I can modify it at some point. Thanks!

Great - yeah, I like the 3 wides better too, but figured I'd work with what you already had there - can definitely be modified.

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
@kr580 I hear you're going to be moving to a paid server - I'd be happy to chip in.
Yes, trying to. I bought a cheap host to see how it goes.

I'm having issues with the map not working once uploaded so I'm working through that. Can't save chunks so not sure how to fix it without starting a new map. I'll crack at it this weekend maybe.

I'm also gone this weekend, back late Sunday. So if anything happens to my PC you guys are SOL for the weekend. Sorry!

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005

I'm having issues with the map not working once uploaded so I'm working through that. Can't save chunks so not sure how to fix it without starting a new map. I'll crack at it this weekend maybe.

I'm also gone this weekend, back late Sunday. So if anything happens to my PC you guys are SOL for the weekend. Sorry!
Well, let me know - like I said, I'd be happy to chip in.

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005

You planned that, didn't you? :laugh::laugh::laugh: I guess I'll check the server out after the weekend - enjoy your time away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad