Minecraft - Any interest in PC Server?

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
You planned that, didn't you? :laugh::laugh::laugh: I guess I'll check the server out after the weekend - enjoy your time away.
Sorry haha. I'll be home in about 28 hours.

I did bring my laptop and was able to get a old save of our map working properly finally so that's exciting! Hopefully Monday evening I'll have HFMC on the paid server and off my PC!

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
EDIT: mc.hfmc.pw

That's the new server with an old map. Hop on and stress test it if you like. This is NOT the latest map so don't build anything you'll miss as I'll delete and pull a more recent backup when we're good to go.

Last edited:

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
Looked at the new server briefly... it MIGHT feel just ever so slightly laggy, but... that could be my mind too - I'm dead tired after today. Anyhow, it seems to be fine and playable... looking forward to when it's officially back up!

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
Sorry Randal. I got a dedicated IP and they just shut the server down for it, lol.

149.56.81.149 is the new address. Should be resolved to mc.hfmc.pw shortly as well.

Server is now mc.hfmc.pw and should be that from here on out!

Last edited:

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
How's the server holding up? Sorry I've been a bit AWOL. Roommate left and GF and I are redoing our house. Lots of work!

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
How's the server holding up? Sorry I've been a bit AWOL. Roommate left and GF and I are redoing our house. Lots of work!
I've only been on a little bit, but it seems reasonably decent from what I've seen. I might be a little intermittent until the next update - I don't want to do much that will be undone at that point anyway.

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
Guys. I just killed Hops on accident. I'm distraught.
Mr. Hops?!? Nooooo, how could you, you sick bastard?!?

giphy-downsized-3.gif

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
I know right? I was exploring your stupid build and fell off a cliff. I'm going to say it's your fault.

In other news we're upgraded to 2GB of RAM instead of 1GB so out of memory crashes shouldn't happen anymore. And I fully rendered the map so it's complete finally.

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
I know right? I was exploring your stupid build and fell off a cliff. I'm going to say it's your fault.

In other news we're upgraded to 2GB of RAM instead of 1GB so out of memory crashes shouldn't happen anymore. And I fully rendered the map so it's complete finally.
What's there to explore? What did you wreck? I haven't been on for days, I'm going to have to come on, and see what you did!

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
Am I still on the whitelist? I haven't been able to connect the last two days.
Huh. You should be on the list. I added you again just to be doubly sure. And you have the right url? mc.hfmc.pw ? It changed from simply hfmc.pw so you may have the old url saved?

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Huh. You should be on the list. I added you again just to be doubly sure. And you have the right url? mc.hfmc.pw ? It changed from simply hfmc.pw so you may have the old url saved?

Okay yeah that worked. I grabbed what I thought was the new one from the top of the page but must have been the wrong one.

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
Okay yeah that worked. I grabbed what I thought was the new one from the top of the page but must have been the wrong one.
Sorry, I left URL's a mess in this thread. Just cleaned them all up to stop further confusion. Have fun!

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I just recently re-downloaded MC... Maybe I'll hop on the server. Any cool mods on there?

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
I just recently re-downloaded MC... Maybe I'll hop on the server. Any cool mods on there?
If you aren't already whitelisted, you will need to get your minecraft name to kr580 so he can add you. The server isn't heavily modded - there's a sleep mod so that you can sleep even if some players are AFK. I don't know what else there is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad