[Millions] Cammy wants out?

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Yeah. Letang may have had the value of 6th + Cammy + young player before the playoffs but the guy was a disaster defensively in the playoffs. No way his value is that high now.

But that's likely still what the Pens would want so no dice.

J Murda

Oct 1, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
I don't know if it's even possible, but I think it would be cool if Cammy got traded for Chris Neil. Maybe a pick swap or something in there too, or something. It would just be funny to see Cammy playing so close to Montreal, and I'd love to see a Chris Neil on the Flames.

I want to see guys like Baertschi and Backlund have lots of room to be creative out there, and I think this team needs to beef up a little bit if they are going to want to compete in the immediate future.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I don't know if it's even possible, but I think it would be cool if Cammy got traded for Chris Neil. Maybe a pick swap or something in there too, or something. It would just be funny to see Cammy playing so close to Montreal, and I'd love to see a Chris Neil on the Flames.

I want to see guys like Baertschi and Backlund have lots of room to be creative out there, and I think this team needs to beef up a little bit if they are going to want to compete in the immediate future.

Chris Neil is 34.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
If the Sens are interested, the Flames should try to either pry their first round pick (17th overall) out of them, or one of their better prospects.

TylerSVT*

Cammy & 28 for Nino & 19?

That is pipe-dream bad for the Islanders.

Nino is ready for NHL top 6 minutes next year IMO, he might not be top 5 pick quality, but getting Cammi and a late 1st for him would be robbery, let alone taking the 19th overall pick.

Remember, Cammi has 1 year left on his deal and is likely to bolt for Canada once the season is done. Or they can keep Nino and protect his rights for what... the next 5 years?

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
I don't blame Cammalleri if he wants out because he doesn't want to go through a rebuild. Hopefully we can get something of value in return, if that's the case.

bloggerfanthe*

Ya I read that this morning. Interesting.....

How reliable is thefanblogger? he tweeted that Giordano and Glencross will be moved at the draft for Carolilna's pick.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

How reliable is thefanblogger? he tweeted that Giordano and Glencross will be moved at the draft for Carolilna's pick.
if I compared his reliability to a denomination of money it would be a $3 bill

tyflames

Jul 4, 2010

Probably Zero credibility. Glencross was entirely untouchable at the deadline and I would doubt that has changed.
Giordano is likely our next captain.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary

incredulous.gif

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
. Glencross was entirely untouchable at the deadline and I would doubt that has changed.

No he is not if it's for the 5th overall pick

Glencross is a secondary player not a franchise player

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Hope this isn't true, I want Cammy to stay and I like his attitude. However, I don't blame him if he wants to leave. I wish him all the best either way.

Man if we trade him and Kipper retires, next year is sure going to be ugly.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
If Cammy is traded, how much of a decline will the attendance go down next season, if any?

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
If Cammy is traded, how much of a decline will the attendance go down next season, if any?

If Cammy is traded, Tangs (who's likely gone to) is our best offensive player. Without Iggy here, Tangs is probably a 50ish point player at best? IMO Glencross and maybe Backlund are the only other players next season capable of getting close to the 50 mark and Backlund hasn't even played a full season.

If Kipper retires, things do not look good at all especially with a suspect defence.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
If Cammy is traded, Tangs (who's likely gone to) is our best offensive player. Without Iggy here, Tangs is probably a 50ish point player at best? IMO Glencross and maybe Backlund are the only other players next season capable of getting close to the 50 mark and Backlund hasn't even played a full season.

If Kipper retires, things do not look good at all especially with a suspect defence.

So, I'm guessing that's a yes :laugh:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
No he is not if it's for the 5th overall pick

Glencross is a secondary player not a franchise player

I'm pretty sure Glencross has a NTC. Another poster was talking the other day about how he has a lot invested in Alberta and wouldn't be willing to move. If that's true, he's pretty much untouchable not only by other GMs, but by Feaster as well.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
We haven't yet seen the impacts of attendance as a result of Iginla being traded. Any decline in attendance would be attributed to that, and Kipper's retirement, and the team losing rather than Cammalleri being traded.

if I compared his reliability to a denomination of money it would be a $3 bill

tres.jpg

Reliable, maybe. Just not worth much. ;)

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011

Step on up Mr. Reinhart! Or Mr. Ekblad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad