dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
At 5v5:

Shot attempts 31-15 Colorado
Shots on goal 23-8 Colorado
Scoring chances 18-5 Colorado
High danger chances 6-1 Colorado

Big, big bounce back game after SEVERAL poor hockey games. The Wild stink, though, so I'm not getting ahead of myself. They took care of business that they should have.

The PK still sucks balls, though. 1 kill on the last 6 PPs is disgusting.

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
At 5v5:

Shot attempts 31-15 Colorado
Shots on goal 23-8 Colorado
Scoring chances 18-5 Colorado
High danger chances 6-1 Colorado

Big, big bounce back game after SEVERAL poor hockey games. The Wild stink, though, so I'm not getting ahead of myself. They took care of business that they should have.

The PK still sucks balls, though. 1 kill on the last 6 PPs is disgusting.
I mean the PK is bad but they did kill 3 in a row tonight after being useless so I think that last stat is a little out of date

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Usually I'm pretty lenient for Georgiev after a game, but tonight even though he kept it at 2 I didn't like the way he played either of those goals against.

Reactions: katfude and drhiii

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
1000032743.jpg

Better, but that first one was still really, REALLY bad.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
Pretty great game start to finish apart from the first two PKs. Mack was just on another level tonight, and to be in the hunt for Art Ross and Hart is just amazing.

This also seemed like the first time on a national broadcast that it felt like the commentators were not anti-Avs. Bucci was gushing over MacKinnon all night.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
Also of note we limited it to only 22 shots which is really the only way we can stop the Fourgiev prophecy

Reactions: GeoRox89

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Okay, I'm going to be negative and complain here (so I apologize in advance).

How in the HELL did Pepsi Center empty so quickly and before the end of the game? Our Warriors SMASHED the green slime to smithereens. Everyone has a right to leave when they want to. But come on, stay & give a standing ovation on the buzzer and wait for the interviews.

Our boys deserve the best.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
Okay, I'm going to be negative and complain here (so I apologize in advance).

How in the HELL did Pepsi Center empty so quickly and before the end of the game? Our Warriors SMASHED the green slime to smithereens. Everyone has a right to leave when they want to. But come on, stay & give a standing ovation on the buzzer and wait for the interviews.
Casual rich fans snatched up the season tickets after we won the cup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad