Mikko Rantanen 10th Overall 2015 NHL Entry Draft l Signed to ELC 7/13/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
With injuries to Tanguay and Aggz along with Rantanen just playing plain great in the AHL, I do believe that he's about ready to come back up to the NHL. I can't wait to see him back in an Avs sweater that's for sure.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
I hope he gets the call up and that Roy doesn't keep forcing him to be a LW then wondering why he looks awkward out there.

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
I want what is best for his development. If he keeps up this pace at some point dominating the AHL won't be beneficial.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I want what is best for his development. If he keeps up this pace at some point dominating the AHL won't be beneficial.

Oh I agree and I'm still of the opinion that NHL experience this year helps him help the Avs next year. His goals thus far were "lucky" I guess you could say. I don't like saying that because I do believe you create your own luck to an extent and its not like anyone else gets "lucky" goals, so I wouldn't say he's dominating yet although there are flashes of it. For right now he's in a good spot, he's only been there a couple weeks.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I have to say though, I do hope he gets the call up with Tanguay out. He was really starting to find his feet when he got sent down. I totally understand why they did it, and he hasn't been down very long, but I have more faith in his NHL abilities than I do Agozzino or Rendulic right now.

Snowsii

Jan 6, 2014
I have to say though, I do hope he gets the call up with Tanguay out. He was really starting to find his feet when he got sent down. I totally understand why they did it, and he hasn't been down very long, but I have more faith in his NHL abilities than I do Agozzino or Rendulic right now.

I have to say, that hopefully he doesnt get called up, until U-20's are done :sarcasm:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

I'd rather he keep building his confidence in the AHL and makes sure his knee is fully healthy before getting the call up, even with Tangs out.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Oh damm, I haven't found any news mentioning Rantanen, seems like they forgot him right when he was send to AHL :shakehead

Let's hope it's minor, he seemed to be doing very well and getting more confidence.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Oh damm, I haven't found any news mentioning Rantanen, seems like they forgot him right when he was send to AHL :shakehead

Let's hope it's minor, he seemed to be doing very well and getting more confidence.

we've heard about maybe 3 AHL injury details in the last 5 years so it isn't surprising.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
They have a game on Wednesday, if there's any hope of an update it will happen then. We at least have guys willing to ask the questions with this new team but doesn't mean they'll get answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad