Pre-Game Talk: Mike Modano's number to be retired March 8th

SouthEndXGF

Oct 26, 2013
Dallas, TX
Boys I'm a little nervous about my tickets- I picked them up from Stubhub in September but they're the ticketmaster version not that nice kind. Hopefully there's no problems on Saturday.

Stubhub guarantees your tickets - i'm sure you'll be fine - i've bought tons of tickets on SH and never had a problem.

Bkennedy*

Yeah, I got stubhub tickets last night and I'm hoping they work... I'm so. ****ing. pumped.

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
Ill probably be wearing my jersey. I'm sure plenty of people will be. I might toss a button up in my car in case I got sweaty or if it rains but I plan on going in jersey.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Tried to get tix to the game for 4, but that just wasn't happening. I'll be bawling my eyes out in front of the TV though.

Hopefully Zubov gets a night. Won't miss it.

Bkennedy*

Tried to get tix to the game for 4, but that just wasn't happening. I'll be bawling my eyes out in front of the TV though.

Hopefully Zubov gets a night. Won't miss it.

Stubhub still has them for instant download

starsgazer

Apr 15, 2006
Looking forward to that ever since. I wonder if there is a source where I can watch the ceremony. I have a GC-account, but I doubt that they will broadcast it as part of the game-broadcasting. Any ideas?

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Looking forward to that ever since. I wonder if there is a source where I can watch the ceremony. I have a GC-account, but I doubt that they will broadcast it as part of the game-broadcasting. Any ideas?

NHLN will be broadcasting the entire thing.

NHL.com has been known to stream things from NHLN, so might be there?

tjcurrie

Aug 4, 2010
Gibbons, Alberta
Sooooo.....looks like I'm going now.

My bro (Mr.Moneybags) calls me this morning and says, "If you put me on your priority list to paint my house I'll pay for your flight. Got everything hooked up already."

How else do you answer that but with a hell yeah.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Sooooo.....looks like I'm going now.

My bro (Mr.Moneybags) calls me this morning and says, "If you put me on your priority list to paint my house I'll pay for your flight. Got everything hooked up already."

How else do you answer that but with a hell yeah.

Holy crap, man. That's awesome!!

PezRadar

Peverley #1 Fan!
Jan 20, 2008
Dallas Texas
The after party thing is going to be a nightmare. Haha

I mean that many season ticket holders and Stars staff in the Omni? Hoping it is a huge huge room they booked this under.

I'm also skeptical about dress code.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
The after party thing is going to be a nightmare. Haha

I mean that many season ticket holders and Stars staff in the Omni? Hoping it is a huge huge room they booked this under.

I'm also skeptical about dress code.

You can basically guarantee that any "special guests/players" will be in suits. I'm not about to let Aaron Rome out dress me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad