News Article: Mike Hoffman's girlfriend allegedly behind Karlsson Harrassment. Update June15: Hoffman & gf respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
In what way does it look to be true? There hasn't been any actual evidence revealed yet.

Well, the fact that Melinda Karlsson is saying it’s true for one. Marlee Hammond saying it’s not surprising.

What do you think? She’s just blindly accusing Hoffman’s fiancée of this with no proof? She bothered to go to court with it amd tell the court it’s Hoffman’s fiancée? There are likely text messages she’s received from her too. Lots of things we are not even aware of.

You don’t blindly accuse someone of this kind of thing without evidence. If they thought it was a random person, you contact the authorities and let them do their job. If it’s some random person then there can be charges laid at that point against that person.

This looks bad, real bad.

Reactions: Newgates59

RyCam

Nov 3, 2016
What? Someone else said that they were keeping it quiet so Hoffman and his GF didn't find out they were doing an investigation. Which one is it?

Who ever said this?

If you're referring to Marlee Hammond's tweet, she said that they were keeping this private, I'm assuming from the public. She never mentioned anything about keeping it private to keep Mike and his GF from finding out about an investigation.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Maybe lawmakers isn't the best username for someone breaking stories relating to court proceedings...

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
It's gotta be one of Craig Anderson, Bobby Ryan or Mark Borowiecki.

LOL jk definitely Wideman. Heard some hilarious stuff about Gaborik too but he's barely relevant.

Funny you say Bobby Ryan sarcastically considering he tried to fight a fan at a bar a couple months ago.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I feel for you guys. Seriously. I remember all the shit surrounding the Coyotes. It's just miserable, but you'll get past it as soon as you clean house. Send Hoffman packing, even if it means parking him in some small minor league team in the middle of Montana. Within a half year this will become old news.

Reactions: maclean

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
I feel for you Sens fans. Nothing really to add other than I hope Hoffman was just oblivious more so than complicit in it.

Thanks lol. Definitely lots of bad news in Sens land. Hopefully the draft brings us some good fortune. To your point, considering he’s on the road half the time and a full time NHL player I would believe he was just oblivious/unaware of this.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
I met the guy who tried to fight Bobby. Kid was bragging about it. Kid was a loser, I thought about punching him out on the spot.

At one point he was yelling "I'm a sens fan! I'm wearing a sens hat! Why are you trying to fight me?!" And Bobby was just cussing him out in rage. Was pretty funny. I don't know if you saw the whole thing.

All I could think is if Ryan was capable of showing half that confidence/rage on the ice when his teammates get taken advantage of. Ive only seen it in preseason when Clarke got ran over.

I remember the good ol days when the news about sens players at bars was alfredsson playing ping pong shirtless.

Now it's this stuff.

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
Another angle to consider in all of this, is that the Ottawa org's feud with media from close to the end of the season could grow. If allegedly (according to Marlee Hammond) Melinda wanted to keep this private, then pretty scummy of the Citizen to blow this story open. Especially when it's going to affect Dorion's ability to "resolve" it , for lack of a better term, by moving on from Hoffman.

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
At one point he was yelling "I'm a sens fan! I'm wearing a sens hat! Why are you trying to fight me?!" And Bobby was just cussing him out in rage. Was pretty funny. I don't know if you saw the whole thing.

I wasn't there that night but this kid was at my buddy's place. I felt like smacking him across the face. He's the type of kid that would get beat up by Bobby and file a law suit.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
This team is a mess :help:
Thats why theres no way in hell that Karlsson resign here
The Sens as a franchise is in trouble, its really sad
We need a new owner and a new management otherwise this franchise is doomed.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands

thatsthejoke.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad